JAY JAY THE JET PLANE

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by GroupVowl6142, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Dear mom:

I'm sorry. I just am. For everything. I'll start before time runs out. You know I'm a jay jay the jet plane fan.And i have all the episodes. I was watching the series today when I came across a DVD.

It said JAY JAY THE JET PLANE:
    JAY JAY'S NEW FRIEND

I thought, hmm, I don't remember this.
    I should of thrown it away.
    Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Anyways, I popped in the disc and it began. It began with the normal intro. The episode with jay jay and hisfriends all gathered around bBrenda blue.I'll give you the dialoge:

Brenda blue: so, big Jake got transferred to a different town today. But we have a new friend coming.

Snuffy: oh boy! A new friend? I wonder who would that be.

JJ: I can't wait to see him.

Then behind them, a large silver plane flys in

Jj : is that him?

Bb(I'll just call her this) this is star. He is our new cargo plane.

Star:(happily) Hello!

Brenda ow has a little fear on her face

The next scene shows and it is about noon in Tarrytown

It flips to what looks like a burnt down city

JJ: star what's that?

Star: that is my creation

Many bodies can be seen now (scribble and a little sweat appears on the page) and they started to get up. They look up at the planes and star fly's away

The next scene shows Tarrytown in flames. Bb is on Evan speeding down the runway. Many charred corpses are seen sprinting down the runway.
    Bb: GO FASTER EVAN!
    Evan: IM TRYING BRENDA!
    Snuffies burning chassis is shown in the background, and it was hellish pandemonium. Other planes are shown, and JJ is undescribable. It then shows Brendaand eEvan crash into a deep ditch.

A bright flash is shown, and Brenda begins to cry.

She says this through her tears:

Run. And never stop. We have brought a curse. We can't go home. Our home is now molten steel and ash.

The screen cuts to black.

I then get up, madly sobbing. Why? I said quietly. Why?

I then broke my DVR and the disc along with it. I opened the window for some fresh air. I froze.
    There were the bodies. Lifeless and staring.
    One screamed and they all charged. I ran as fast as I could to my room. I barricaded myself in my closet. I am currently In my giant heating vent. They broke in my room. That was 2 hours ago. I only have this pencil and a notebook to record this with
    I can now smell smoke.

Goodbye I guess
    Jason.

*note

This was found at the site of a house fire.

No cause was determined on how the fire was started

A single disc and paper were found in the ashes.

No human DNA was found or anything else.

END REPORT

2. So, what do you guys think?

3. This started out as a retelling and ended as a report. Also, "should have," not "should of."

I'm trying to help you, regardless of whether it's working or not. Please, when you next put up something, think it through, proof read it, just make sure it's not a garbled broken ruined mess.

4. OK but no arch right in the childhood? I used to love this show now I'm a little creeped out

5. It's much too stilted to really have an effect.