Dreading Season 3

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Dec 28, 2013.

1. I'm not looking forward to season 3 either. Support.

I would also support people entering and getting placed in a clan randomly

2. Val,

though I love the thought of that, I don't see it ever happening and the new additions to kaw aren't bad. In fact they are pretty kick ass and add a lot more depth to a fairly simple text based game.

What sucks are clans like rising hawks who mess with the match up system.

It was one thing when the wars were larger. Hawks stacked then but because of larger numbers, their were still targets to plunder. Now with the small roster, they eliminated the whole middle section making it nearly impossible to out plunder them regardless of your strategy.

Before EE, gH was dead build because it's a small/beginners build. Nobody played as a gH(minus the few who stayed small because they couldn't bang with the big boys).

KaW already said new tier is coming and there will also be more lvls for this tier soon. Clearly they want people growing, not tearing down builds to revert back to a build from 2010. Again this shows how counterproductive they often are as a company.

I believe a large part of that is they don't play their own games. I know lots think they do but they really don't. They don't understand the game from the aspect that those of us playing it do. Any of you who have Talked with someone from ATA should know, they Almost clueless when it comes to actually Playing the game. That's a big problem.

I think kaw_community's sole purpose should be in game interaction. Learn the players and more important learn how this game is played. Understand how the game is played and you will know the direction to move forward with.

3. Vixen, I'd have to agree with you. Personally I am tired of seeing the same type of matchups. Bigs/smalls to create a "smaller roster" for kaws matchup system. Whether I EE or not, I am still seeing more and more consistency in those types of matchups.

If people want to stack rosters to make themselves seem "smaller" that's fine though, imo, the matchup system should catch this attempt and match them against clans trying to do the same thing. Imo that will change the way those who use the matchup system to their benefit, and eliminate the big/small roster stacking strategy, As there would be no benefit to it any longer.

4. I say devs need to add BFA into matchups. It's more then obvious they don't. If they add BFA and all these stacked clans will get each other, especially with those steroid pumped GH/GHT. If they don't wanna count BFA in then they need to make the range of hitting well more strict. All in all something needs done about the issue or so many are just gonna stop warring, it's lost it's fun.

5. Bfa should be caped for ee war

6. At the end of the day, this system remains broken, an in my opinion, the ee system is not sustainable any more. The build and matchup exploits have taken the strategy, skill, and above all, the fun out of this system.

When you know the outcome of the thing prior to the engagement, there comes a time when you just throw in the towel... A tough match every once in a while is great, and I believe most clans welcome the challenge. But when you are fighting the same stupid war every match, with no hope but to conform to the same formula as everyone else, what I ask is the point?

When a barely 3m cs guild hansel can hit me at 17.5m cs, you know there is a severe problem. I have conformed with towers, etc... and have been a part of ee wars since the very begining, but there comes a time when I must refuse to spend xtals, time, or effort until something is done to change this system. Furthermore. I dont know why anyone else would put in the effort to build a large account. Why would you, when you can, with minimal effort, time, or money, just create a brand spankin new guild hansel, or even a SoS hansel and go collect your mith and rewards.

Most players know that they will never be a high lb player without spending thousands. So if your hard work, dedication, and hundreds of dollars results in the disparity that we now have... then why continue at all?

Not only is this a terrible business practice by ATA, but its horrible for the game...

7. I feel that the fact that only two clans are actually participating in this current war time (GMT 8am), Says a lot about the current system.

What is the normal (average) number of clans that war at peak time?

8. We have yet to see one response from devs on the many threads about the GH/Lb tomfoolery going on. How about some thing anything to let us know you read the concerns about these clowns.

Life goes on if you live it as a coward or a hero.

9. Devs need to narrow the hit range so that the little GH can't hit bigger builds.

10. Thank you for sharing your concerns about the upcoming Season 3 Wars. I've gone and shared this with the developers, and we'll be taking these concerns into consideration when setting up the season.

11. Please make sure you express the extreme disappointment the players have with the broken system!

Toss in some bbcodes maybe even some emoticons to really make it stand out!

12. More and more bad match ups and no word from devs  so glad to spend my money with you 

13. More harder? Nice grammar.

14. Heres a solution. A diffrent score system in certain wars.. 4 points for a sucessful attack, 3 for assn, 2 for stls n 1 for a scout.. Double points if the action results in a ko, just regular points if a failed action results in ko. Make plunder secondary to actions in these wars.

15. too kotfe and other clans that have been doing "legit" rosters. At this point I am complete aggreement with you as the clan i run with have been doing legit rosters as well and its upwards of 9/10 times we are facing allied lb gh, with lb hybrid and atk builds going somewhere with 40/60 splits or 30/70 splits etc anotherwords ALOT of ghansels. the problem is that the devs have addressed the "gh issue" as they called it and lowered the ammount that they can plunder... thats not a fix... there is alot more too this build that makes it successfull and unfortunately the devs have somehow not seen the issue...

16. I understand op completely. And for all saying just tower to make GH fail. Fuq off. Don't wanna hear it. This bs match system happens almost each war we cast. Y'all coward GH clans straighten up or ruin ee. End of rant

17. Often when change is needed, the masses revolt against the powers to be.

There's not really a way to do so in this case so as a protest, I will start a new clan in the next day or so and we will do all wars. All wars. No GH allowed all other builds may join for any war.

We will take the New Age approach to EE. We will not cast mith, we will not even attack. Will will simply exploit (err I mean use this strategy) the system for free mith just as those using gH are.

I strongly recommend all other clans having the same issues start doing the same. If ata doesn't want to fix the issue then it is up to us to do it for them.

18. Its amazing there's anyone who still tries to support the war system, calling a manipulation of the current system, great rosters is a joke. Anyone with half a brain can see theres something wrong with an account 5 times smaller than you, can pin you.

I don't understand how they have continuously gone backwards from season one, and still allow this big/small crap to dominate. This does not encourage more warring, it encourages less, making the devs less. If they would balance it out so these gh lb stacked clans aren't the only way to have a successful war team.

When I came back after a two month break I was dumb founded to see 11 man roster's, really? That makes the problem even worse. I am also very concerned with s3 and if its even going to be worth doing for the many average sized players that aren't either losers who dropped their builds or huge lb players.

19. oh how I miss the days when EE was just being talked about and I was one of the only people who was totally against it and completely changing the way kaw works.

Let me play devil's advocate yet again...

What happens when ATA fixes this issue? I'll tell you, GH will be replaced with pure spies, a build you can't even plunder off of. It's already happening. LBers are stacking clans with ps. Now you're stuck with 2-4 players you can't beat and the rest you can't even pull plunder off of.

What an embarrassment to the gaming world. Years and Years of developing a war game and you still don't have a system that works. All you've done is create one that's even more complex than the last which means only more way to find wholes in it. Bravo ATA, bravo!

Prophet out!

20. But there are WAR XTALS! HALLELUJAH TO OUR BUDGET!