its getting hot in here...paul walkers last words

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *KAW_RUINED_EXPLOITS_FUMOOSE (01), Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so melt off all your clothes....

2. Wow
    Much fun
    Very joke
    Is it laugh

3. Op are u living in my van by the river to write this thread?

4. matchbox has released special edition paul walker supra. comes with fireworks you can light

5. when i go to a restaurant i order my steak paul walker....because well you do the math

6. paul walker saved none on a funeral service by getting cremated first.

7. this is so messed up.

8. paul walker halloween costume on sale now. comes with black body paint

9. Do you google these?

10. They don't seem good enough to not be made up.

And that's what I appreciate. **** Paul Walker srsly. The fact the world actually gave more fucks about his death than Mandela's or the atrocities the US government and its Zionist allies commit daily in the Middle East is a sign that our priorities are horribly askew.

11. I partially disagree. I think it is fair enough to say that most people only give a **** about people who impact them. Mandela, while being an inspirational person, has had less impact on American people than Paul walker the actor has. They've seen his movies, hence they care about his death. It also has to do with the new movie he was filming before his death.

Same goes with people in the Middle East. Because we don't see it, or know the victims, it doesn't have to be real for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.