Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Thats not a question.

2. I am wondering how long it will be before there is a KAW commercial? Already tonight I have seen a Clash of Clans commercial and 2 different commercials for Candy Crush alternate versions...
    I actually thought the COC commercial was pretty damn fun! 

3. How does one find the udid of a list device?

4. Look under wulf's thread for transferring devices I the question section of forums. However if you have an at aid you shouldn't even need the udid to transfer.

5. Through either iTunes, or I believe there is an app named UDID tool that will tell it to you

6. For the moth event, do you get all the items lower than the tier you achieve as well? For example, say you get to 8k moths, do you get all the equipment that was lower than that?

7. I don't think so

8. If it's like the Fang event than yes you do. From what I understand it's like it so you do achieve the ones below I believe. I suggest asking a mod or emailing support@athinkingape.com for a exact answer.

9. Bbq we have multiple eq this time. Say u get icetail and rime moth. Idt u get lower eq

10. If you get to level 5, you get level 5 awards. It doesn't build up.

11. Is ice moths will be very helpful?

12. is ice moths will be very helpful?

13. Ice moths will enable you to get rewards if you receive enough of them.

14. Is it bad that I only have 9k ice moths?

15. No. I only have 2K xD

16. Stupid gh.. I only have 6k

17. How doe's BFA & BFE work when doing war and just doing ebs, I know it's more important for war, but is there some sort of calculation to work out how much you need. Thank-you

18. Bfe and bfa help you attack more powerful players while also helping you to defend from attacks. There is no real amount you NEED for ee wars, it is all about what the clan wants. I would say shoot for a bare minimum is 130m bfe. As far as bfa shoot for the top 10,000 lb.

19. As for eb's it really doesn't matter all that much unless you cannot hit an eb bfe and bfa could make the difference between you hitting it or not.

Also your equipment looks alright so bfa could use work, and if you plan to war sdt