is foxes dead?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by cubfanbudman1, Dec 29, 2013.

1. talking about idiots hi ireg and sugah

2. Having gotten to know the current Foxes since this OSW started I can easily say they are excellent people. Am confident that they will be successful. And its difficult to recruit during an OSW so I would not expect them to be guns a-blazing on recruitment.

3. Thank you for the support

 We Adapt And We Overcome. We Are Foxes. 

Aydens_Mommy
     KΣΣPΣRS ΩҒ THΣ ҒΩX 

4. Foxes been dead a long time. 

5. what do the foxes say?....ding ding ding ding ding da ding da ding

6. @iReg, I will actully retract my statement but I will also say, come at me anytime you think you can get me. I welcome the fight.

I also want to give reason why I am retracting my statement. It is because it is unbecoming of what myself and fellow leadership is trying to do with Foxes. Understand I am still somewhay fresh out of surgery and without pain killers, I can get a bit hot headed. (Had a ligament removed and a nerve was injured durning surgery)

@Wulf. Thank you for your compliment. I will say through this OSW, you and Bellemorte have both gained my up most respect. You both do a great justice for your perspective clans.

On Foxes.

We will take up all debts of the past aswell as set forth a new future in our interpretation of how Game originally built the clan to be. Which is with a high standard of honor and an even higher standard of heart.

We will also fight this osw till tye end because we will never run from the battle and despite anyones thought on oG, we have many amazing friends here that we will not leave hanging up out to dry in an OSW.

So despite all the past internal issues that happend back in October, those of us in Foxes are here to Fight, strip, and war. We wish everyone a fun fight and want to let everyone know we are her for the long haul.

I reaspect most everyone in this OSW and I have enjoyed myself alot so far.

I would also like to apologize to everyone for my lack of activity in December. I've haf a hell of a month in my real life, between pain and family, that has kept me away from the game. I haven't been as active as I once was because of this but hopefully that hump is over.

You can farm us, you can strip us, but you can never take the Fox out of us! And I will let all of KaW know, that Foxes and our 120 member slot clan will exceed all expectations with this current leadership.

So call us dead, call us week, call us what you will. In the end it is all words and we will still be here grinding out the hits, laying down the hammer, and pushing this war machine that is Foxes right down the road.

For the Foxes//Foxes for Life.

And if you want to see what the "Fox says," check your newsfeed, because we stand by off system pvp and play this game how we feel it is ment to be plaied.

Thank you to all of our supporter for your kind words
    And to those who had no kind words, then maybe oneday we can change your minds, if not, we will not even began to worry or care about it.

7. A part of a ligament removed*

8. Mass respect knight gl to both sides

9. Weak** there are a few other typos also, my fault.

And thanks Aow

10. RKOS will kick your ass,watch what you say on this thread0_0

11. Foxes aren't what they used to be. But they are a fun clan to be in.

12. All Foxes are to have no further posts on this thread. We have said what we needed to say, the rest will be spoken by newsfeed.

SirAydenOfFoxes
    Keeper of the Fox

13. Its called hibernation

14. No we are not dead, obviously just an endangered species!

15. Sorry Ayden didn't see you're post :?