An idea to get more people warring

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by renamed200, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Hey forumers,

I was participating in war the other day, whilst all the flash backs started flowing in of old school wars (and pwars).

I say; let history repeat itself.

Here's my idea;

-Introduce some sort of "Clan Vault". A vault that can only be filled with a new currency "possibly platinum or titanium?" from wars. Winners of the wars will receive amounts of platinum or titanium to which they can purchase clan perks.

Clan perks;

-Extra attack, defence, spy attack and spy defence bonus'
    -Manuscripts for certain EB's. These manuscripts could clear certain bars on EB's. There will also be a cap to how many manuscripts you can use per EB (possibly only 1 or 2)...for obvious reasons. Example of manuscripts could be: Manuscript of the Apparitions x 10,000. This manuscript, when used by an admin, could instantly clear 10k apparitions from HTE or the Haunting EB.

Other minor clan perks could be;

-Extra clan slots. There will also be a cap for how many clan slots can be purchased. Maximum amount of clan slots you can buy will be 20. This ensures that clans do not get too overpowered. This means that the maximum clan size could be 120. Extra clan slots will also demand a high amount of platinum/titanium.
    -Extended time manuscripts (manuscripts that extend the time of an EB by a minor amount, 10 minutes or so. Extended time manuscripts can only be used once per EB)

Other [cheap] Clan Perks;

-Different types of backgrounds for your clan page.
    -Extended amounts of characters for your clan announcement.

Expensive Clan Perks;

-Seals or Horns for ''Haunting: The Escape'' and ''revenge of the warbeasts''.
    -A Perk where you can permanently decrease the waiting time for an EB by 10minutes, by this I mean; once an EB is initiated you must wait 15minutes before it starts, however if your clan has purchased this perk (named 'The Minutes of the Ancients') you must only wait 5minutes. This item will also be able to be toggled so before you initiate an EB a pop-up will show and say ''Do you want this to be initiated for 5 minutes, 15 minutes, or cancel.''

These Perks are not extremely overpowered and are only obtainable through wars, (chaos wars or system wars etc). This means once a war is won you will receive a payout of both Mithril and the currency Platinum/Titanium.

Only clan owners will be able to purchase items from the "Clan Vault Market" and both owners and admins of clans will be permitted to use the clan perk items. Members of clans can view the ''Clan Vault Market'' however they can not purchase anything from it.

This will hopefully increase the amount of people participating in war, and although history isn't exactly repeating itself, I hope to see alot more clans warring.

Regards,
    Pesti.

2. I agree with op becuase it's new and goes towards all aspects of the game

3. So you want to give EE clans yet even more equipment, despite them getting miths and bfe beyond non EE players already?

How does that link thinking about old school osw?

Cheers
    Snr 

4. I like the idea just that System wars can be abused easily

5. Plenty of people are warring now.

S3 will be easy as piss, at least for me and the worms. Because so many noob clans think they can make it, but we'll just poo all over em lmao

6. Lol val, that wasn't mean at all

7. They said they are coming out with better clan roles. Maybe this with a gold vault and co owner. :eek:

8. Full support, great idea pest. It'll give a wider variety to wars and a larger incentive for clans to war.

There would probably be more pro vs pro and noob vs noob matches then uneven ones.

9. Support an how about a scout dragon with a 20% chance of burning spies to 0 it's a background side view of a dragon that's dormant till its head turns to the screen an set the screen an scouter a blaze thus killing all spies,

Just a thought

10. That's sounds like a nice idea, Kwency

11. Awesome idea.