[ENDED] Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

@kaw_community
    Is there a eb that drops better then nml? I was under the assumption that you tweaked a eb to drop just as good or better. If so please give a hint as to what eb it is. Thanks

2. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

hi devs just wondering if you are going to change eb instead of tweeking thanks for tweeking it please change eb

3. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

1000! Ftw

4. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

I'm pretty sure it's hte. I did it before and got a lousy 45. Now I'm getting 150!

5. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Yes im going to get lvl 4-5

6. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

got 247 moth from desert storm last night.hope this helps

7. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Sorry.desert sting.

8. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

So if at 6 k you get staff and sling then at 8k the weapons change do i get all four or just the 8k rewards

9. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

@KmKsoldier420
    You will only get the 8k rewards.

10. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Very disappointed in this event, devs.

You apparently "changed" the EB's that dropped Ice Moths but all I see is increased drops for NML and some others that aren't worth the time.

NML is getting lame. Make the change worth it for us to STOP DOING NO MANS LAND.

11. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

It's a good idea on their behalf.. Think about it.. Make it a B2B NML promo.. NML drives people crazy bc the the regen bar is annoying.. This will force people to buy seals or go nuts with NML.. Good business

12. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Kaw community-u drop the number of ice moth drop....???

13. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Most ebs i can hit dont give any moths at all. So the whole moth hunt is reserved for the big established players. Isn't it possible to limit moths payout on small ebs for big players, so we small ones can also have some fun ?

14. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

^ I'm pretty sure anyone can hit nml.

15. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

bump

16. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Although there are 6 equipments for this event but you can only use 2 at once. 3 off hands and 3 weapons. If you equip the weapon then the fang bow will be useless! Dev should make it equip multiple items per slot so it will be fully utilised!!

17. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

The incentive between 17k and 25k is not attractive at all. 2 weapons level 5 + 5 more horns. Consider the risk that the weapons will failed when you upgrade and drop back to level 1!! so you might just be better off reaching 17k and just do SG to get more gold and aqua and infernos and upgrade later if u want to stop at 25k.

18. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Seems the drop rate from hte has gone down doing the same as I have been and getting 40-50 less per eb. :/

19. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Very important question
    -----
    Ok you have 3 sets of winning eq
    1st of worst
    2nd better
    3rd best eq
    Will it be harder to enchant the best eq?

20. Re: Join the Ice Moth Hunt!

Seriously Devs, sort out the drop mechanics for attack builds. My 2m CS alt gets more moths than me for one unload !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.