what is best hybrid att build

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -WI_Bartuist_IW-, Dec 27, 2013.

1. For hybrid mechanics just for lands sake hl and ll not hf you will need at least 18 att builds if your a spy build or at least 18 spy build if your an att which domes out to right at half and half

2. A hybrid is a mechanic and a build I think they are referring to the mechanic not the build just like hansels vary greatly from what a true hansel is ... No one makes that distinction anymore

3. Don I've build hybrids with as little as 700k spy att and are still technically hybrid mech bud

4. It's not half it's 25%

5. Tha don has spoken and is WRONG. Besides, I have the best hybrid build. Sorry end if discussion mechs start at 25%oif all land. Minus towers and castles of course

6. And dirty no towers count nor does the castle when calculating build mech (unless it's a tower build mech) all build calculations are from att (troop or spy att) only

A 74 land complete build with 24 towers would be a technical hybrid with only 13 spy att buildings

But hybrid mech even at its minimum has it's draw backs just like every other build

For instance it's always open all the time no matter wat to everyone

7. I'm a guild hansel hybrid but I got nerfed 

8. If you want to see the end build Mechanic type, best place is the Regulators website's build calculator.
    I varied from a True Hansel to a bit more Atk to counter other hansels in EE, and those pesky GH that could hit me for some reason.
    Because my Atk is higher does not make me a hybrid. I'm a Hansel variant with ADT/SDT on HF because they will be upgradeable again and I hate tearing down buildings 

9. For all who are att builds with a little bit of spy att who think you are hybrids I am a hansel and I have gold out bet non of you att builds can hit me while I'm below 20%

10. I meant spy towers didn't factor in when you calculate your 25% to make sure you still have hybrid mech.. I'm land complete and I have 11 spy towers.. So what I meant was your spy attack buildings have to be 25% of total buildings

11. @ dirty att towers don't count either in that factor

@ don
    In we they can

Outside ee no but att builds (true att builds) can't hit u with zero gold over 20% troops only hybrids and hansels can

If u need to test I have a clan full of hybrids to test u

12. Don 20% dtw rule outside ee goes for all builds not just hansels

13. To get the mechanics that allow an attack build to hit a hansel without gold out you need the following. 25% of your buildings need to be spy buildings. Excluding twrs and castle.

14. There's one now .... Hey freefly think don wanted a test hit or two

15. Tha Don was confused about Tha mechanics

16. Dirty I'm just a noob that needs to learn mechanics ... So don't listen to me

17. I thought it was good discussion only noobs don't listen to others 

18. I passed your test, don. Can I get my grade now, please?