Making Gold

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by GlimmerGoddess, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Hello KAW-citizens,
    I see people making like 100,000,000 an hour while I can only make less than 1,000,000 a day! Is thee a specific strategy I have to use to make more gold?!?! I am active in EB's, I hire allies, I upgrade kingdoms and discover land! Is there more to this that I don't know?!? I really need gold at the moment! Can you guys help me?
    -SeXy-ThAnG

2. You need to upgrade your buildings

3. You must summon the almighty power of the great one.. Wall the player spragga and repent for any wrongdoings

4. Am I just to little at the moment to make a lot of gold?!?

5. Yes you need to wall spragga and have your powers unleashed.

6. Hey op,

Probably the best thing you can do right now, is get to Max Plunder with your allies. I'd say you need at least 1-2bil in allies at your size to make the most you can. MP goes up as you grow, so it won't always be 1-2 bil that you'll need. Good luck!

7. Well I get 1bil per unload it depends on your size

8. It depends on your type of builds and size

9. 100,000,000 per hit, not hour :)

10. Follow me back, we're running b2b 3x gold EBs for you small people to grow!

11. _________________________
    MAX PLUNDER TEST

1.) Buy an Ally

2.) Attack an Epic Battle & write down "allies bonus".

3.) Buy another Ally and attack the same Epic Battle... If your "allies bonus" goes up repeat steps 1&2 until the bonus doesn't go up.

4.) Test every time u build.

1.) buy land until you have 9 lands total.

2.) build 1 guild so you should have 2 total, and upgrade both to lvl 2.

3.) build forges or beastiarys on the other 6 lands and upgrade all of them to lvl 3.

4.) buy the most most expensive ally you can... From here on you can buy allies when you can/want till you reach max plunder. But buying one at this stage will start you on the right path.( you should be at max plunder before 16th land )

5.) continue to buy land and build lvl 3 forges or beastiarys until you have 21 lvl 3 in total.

6.) buy 25th land and build a lvl 4 guild on it.

7.) convert all forges or beastiarys but 1 to lvl 4 guilds.

8.) convert the last forge or beastiary to a lvl 3 war avery or circle of elements

9.) upgrade castle to lvl 2

10.) continue unlocking lands and building lvl 4 guilds till you have all 50 lands.

Don't Forget to test for Max plunder everytime you upgrade/build!

12. U need allies

13. Haha I make 4billion an hour on HTE, and that is pretty low compared to some people. Read up on max plunder and buy some allies

14. You need allies