battle threads feedback

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by GroupVowl6142, Dec 27, 2013.

1. New upcoming thread series battle threads

Want your favorite series or faction in here?
    Then give me a full description of the faction
    Either can be sci fi or real
    Also give me a description on their load outs and equipment , vehicles, and ships.

Also give me places to hold the fights.

Also what objective the fight should be.

Also if there is a image of the vehicle, trooper, or gun, post it.

Also check my wall for updates on battle threads.
    Remember:
    It can be ground battles, space battles, or both.

BTW I will read all posts
    So yeah

2. How about this:
    A battle, where we, intelligent beings of FF, try to get rid of you, an idiot trying to dwell here.

Mm'kay?

3. You know I'm celestial. And those threads are old. This place is not much active anymore.

4. And you are getting mad over nothing

5. I'm going to say this as nicely as I can. I've said it on the writers café in hopes that you would read it. There are more topics to write about than some clone of Halo. In fact, the more topics you write on, the better, as it expands your horizons and gives you a greater range of thought, necessary to create new things. You have just been posting the same type of thing, with factions and random name-dropped protocols and army names and whatnot. I'm not saying they're garbage right off the bat, but they really aren't anything impressive.

So while others are trying to bash you for repetitive posts, I'm just going to say you should probably try writing other things, as well as making the length of every individual entry more than that of a fifth grader's essay paragraph.

Maybe you're capable of writing better, maybe you aren't. Either way, just take this advice.