3 Tactics for ZAFT to WIN Today

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Knightadf, Dec 8, 2013.

1. First, am I the only one that finds that ZAFT does not truly live up to their name? After all, they impress others more than are oppressed themselves.

Second, yes. ZAFT is indeed the top clan because of such a massive family. The power that ZAFT has is ridiculous and could be used to wipe out many other clans if desired.

Thirdly, ZAFT leaders are not going to listen to this thread however it was well written. Simply because you are anon(which is smart), they have remained #1 on their own wisdom for a long time, and I'm sure they have considered the power house that could be created if moving top players into one coordinated war clan.

ZAFT should win every war they are in and yet I see many losses on EEs from ZAFT subclans. ZAFT should not be in an osw because their enemies should not even be a problem. And yet ZAFT still fights everyone daily.

Good job on thread, good luck on convincing ZAFT leaders.

2. ALL WAR IS BASED ON DECEPTION.

The second u made this public it became irrelevant to zaft ambitions, smh. If u don't like the leadership or wats going on why stay there? Let go of ur pride and move on buddy. It's a game.

3. Zaft can post a cf on this thread.

4. Starless alt. How can you take serious.

5. Let me guess you reset. LMAFO

6. How do we know that the OP is actually a ZAFT member? His/her words are as real as this account being Laoda's.

7. Bunch of sheep in this thread, if you want to argue reasonably, at least do it with someone who is actually in Zaft.

8. Kaw politics is almost as bad as us politics. Only difference is Kaw has no advertising community organizer.

9. Such a pity that zafts are not allowed to post on forum. Otherwise we might able able to hear a second opinion

10. Don't even start about that "rule" apparently it's open for interpretation.

11. Holy Macaroni that's way far complicated for law!'

12. This is not strategy.... Please. They are interesting ideas, but what ruins most points in the OP are a failure to recognize that being in the same clan is not an important factor, unless you take it to an extreme.

My point is, if you want 1 Zaft super clan with their strongest 100, that clan wouldn't do any more damage than if those top 100 are split into 10 or so clans, like they are currently; the only loss that comes with them not all being in the same clan is a slight disadvantage in terms of communication (CC and CA) but those are easy to get around through PM or a certain 3rd party chat app, that a clan as big as Zaft definitely uses; if they were unable to stay organized across their many clans, they would've separated or broken apart a long, long time ago (maybe not in a galaxy far far away).

Next issue. The time frame. OP casually throws around these 15 and 30 day time periods, that are not based on any evidence that the given missions or whatever will take that given amount of time. Not only this, but 15 and 30 days are an absurdly short amount of time considering this OSW has been going on for a significantly longer amount of time than 30 days. Zaft has A LOT of stripping to do if they want to strip an entire alliance to pieces, let alone getting the funds in 30 days? EVEN IF they managed to get the funds, consider the amount of failed strips that happen during OSW. Not only this, but OP plans a few of these stages with just a 100 man army; why would Zaft disregard the other 1000 accounts they have?

This leads to ANOTHER issue. Why hire mercenaries when they already have about 1000 clan mates who are already loyal to their cause? Not to mention that paying these mercs is a complete waste of time and money, again because they already have an even bigger army.

Biggest issue: Now that this strategy is on the forums, it is now useless (it already was), but now even if it was a good idea in the first place, making it public ruins it, because guess what: if zaft starts to follow this strategy, UC is obviously going to be extra wary and defensive for the 30 days; again, meaning that this process cannot be completed in 30 days.

Last issue; this is a bit controversial, and may be based on inaccurate info, but I have heard many top Zaft LB are not as active in the OSW as they could be, and are focusing on staying high up on the LB; this, if true, ruins the entire plan because what is the point of getting the top 100 strongest members if a number of them are not even fully devoted to the OSW?

Addressing everyone who thinks this is actual strategy, or thinks this should be a best of thread: please give me a break. Just because it sounds cool doesn't mean it's practical. I really hope some of you were being sarcastic.

And I really hope the title was on purpose; because last time I checked, winning "Today" does not encompass the time period of ending the war in 30 days, just an FYI for all you math experts out there.

TLDR: This is a terrible strategy that won't work. If you want to know why, consider reading the rest of the post.

13. Bosque you're really going to insult us again?

14. Nothing against zaft, but if OP is really an alt of a zaft member, this shows their members dont fully believe in what their leaders are doing, which I say shows weakness.

Thats just me.

15. These aren't strategies it's pretty much just re grouping with cool code names :lol:

16. Lol osw is not about funds. But who has the most loyal members. How many players in a big alliance wanna fight for that alliance? How many players just joined that alliance just to be cool? How much respect does the members get for fighting? Or are they just being meat shields??What if a alliance have alot of funds but there members rather hit epic then help clean the strip target.

17. Gangs At War 
    ╓╖╓╖╖╥╓
    ║╖╫╫║║║
    ╙╜╜╙╙╨╜
    Download • app