Skimming for moths?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -IllIIIZombifiedUnicornIllIlI-, Dec 26, 2013.

1. So I have recently been skimming HTE rather than waiting for full regens and have made double moths as to when I unload every regen.

Skimming in my dictionary means attacking 5 times or so every 5-10 minutes, assassinating 7-10 times every 5-10 minutes. I've made much more plunder this way as well as moths. Just thought I'd like to share this even though I'm sure most know of this I have yet to hear anyone mention it so...

Merry Christmas 

2. I knew but I'm too lazy to stay on or get on.

3. That's why 5-10 minutes lol. Really I just keep troops/spies down below full regen and try to keep it above 50%

4. Skimming=2 hits 3 asns every 5min bro

5. That is why I specified "in my dictionary". Skimming more or less. Not exact to the book because I have a life and can't jump on KaW every 5 minutes

6. But you can jump on every 5-10 lol

7. Bro do u even KaW?

Psh your dictionary don't matter

8. I just checked your EB history n there's no chance your earning double moths
    Looks like not a great deal better for a lot of work

9. I get 60-100 moths per HTE , I unload fully at beginning and what I have left over at the end. This don't happen every eb of course

10. Well...more or less. Like I said. I try to keep above 50% but below full troops

11. Not intentionally kissing ass.

But I wouldn't even try with cynder.

12. Dam I just unloaded

13. I'm not as he clearly isn't paying attention to the fact that I said my dictionary which means whatever definition I choose to give it is real...

14. I'm The Lord Jesus Christ in my dictionary

15. True. And zombie you need Jesus.