Happy Holidays and a Joyous New Year

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 25, 2013.

1. I wonder what the gift is!!

2. Wow. Devs trying to be nice and half the posts are complaints or asking for more.

Welfare line must be closed today.

Thanks devs!!!!!

3. Sooo far no xtals yet... fml

4. All these people... Just take your two xtals back from me. It's nice of you to at least consider us, but I'd rather be happy with knowing you at least thought of us.

5. Thanks for the crystals Devs Merry Christmas and i will give 10 stars if i can :-D

6. Merry Christmas and happy new year devs and kawers.
    Thanks for the crystals (;

7. Thank you Devs and a very Merry Christmas to you all. Thank you for all your hard work during 2013. We all look forward to 2014! 

8. DEVS pls make on New Years so that u can sell your building for 100% gold back pls

9. Didnt get anyything yet, how about 1 peice of mith for my chestplate, since i have 249 !!!!!!

10. Thank you for the wonderfull job you guys do, hope i'll go on for many years having lots of fun,merry christmas and a happy new year 2014

11. Merry christmas and happy holidays to the devs. And all of KaW. Loving the game. Keep it comming

12. Merry x-mas to you to :D :lol:

13. Thanks Devs! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

14. Thank you for the xtals and noobs in this Christmas season. I hope you and the devs all had a very merry Christmas.

15. I really want the banner update

16. Thank you very much devs.Have a very Merry Christmas & New Year

17. Thanks devs... You can have a pie.
    [​IMG]

Can I have a Unicorn now?

18. Much appreciated devs. Enjoy your holidays