★♛ EASY BB CODE Guide♛★

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Come_Inside, Jan 5, 2013.

• Hhhh Ghhhh

Ghhhhgghghhghhhhhhhjjjhhjhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjnnn Ghhhhgghghhghhhhhhhjjjhhjhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjnnn Ghhhhgghghhghhhhhhhjjjhhjhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjnnn Ghhhhgghghhghhhhhhhjjjhhjhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjnnn

Hhh
      Hhhhhh

• fff
      Fdff
      Dddd
      Dddd
      Fff

1. How do I do that Guyss? :O

2. Test, first color ever

3. They're using the list bbc.

5. once upon a time [quote="sambobface3] I said hi [/quote]

7. Seeing what this color looks like

8. Dark salmon is.. :?

9. how do you do a colour then do another colour in the same sentence and then change back to the first colour in the same sentence?
    Please wall me if you know.

10. Like this......... type message here[/color ] type message here[/ color] but obviously don't use spaces like I did. like this see

11. Like this......... type message here[/color ] [color =green] type message here[/ color] there.

12. Code:
    [color=green]This is[/color][color=green]how[/color][color=green]you do it[/color]
    This ishowyou do it

13. How to: know when you're denying reality.

[colr=red] 1.When you wake up in the morning, you tell yourself you're beautiful. (Even if no one else seems to think so.) [/color]

2.You think your ex still wants you. (Even though they're married and have children.)

3.You listen when your boyfriend tells you your dress doesn't make you look fat, when you know in your heart that it does.

4.You think North is a good name for your child.

5.You post selfies on instagram, genuinely thinking someone wants to see your face.

6.You think that the upcoming divergent movie will be a sufficient adaptation of the book.

7.You think threatening to "farm" someone on a game makes you look "manly" or "macho".

8.You think killing zombies isn't cruel and unusual punishment.

9.You think popping that zit on your forehead will make you feel better, when it actually just puts a hole in your face.

10.You say you hate 1 Direction, even though you listen to The Story of my Life everyday on your iPod.

And finally.....

11.You think reading this was a good use of your time.

If you've experienced even one of these problems, my pupil would be delighted to help you with them.

14. How to: know when you're denying reality.

1.When you wake up in the morning, you tell yourself you're beautiful. (Even if no one else seems to think so.)

2.You think your ex still wants you. (Even though they're married and have children.)

3.You listen when your boyfriend tells you your dress doesn't make you look fat, when you know in your heart that it does.

4.You think North is a good name for your child.

5.You post selfies on instagram, genuinely thinking someone wants to see your face.

6.You think that the upcoming divergent movie will be a sufficient adaptation of the book.

7.You think threatening to "farm" someone on a game makes you look "manly" or "macho".

8.You think killing zombies isn't cruel and unusual punishment.

9.You think popping that zit on your forehead will make you feel better, when it actually just puts a hole in your face.

10.You say you hate 1 Direction, even though you listen to The Story of my Life everyday on your iPod.

And finally.....

11.You think reading this was a good use of your time.

If you've experienced even one of these problems, my pupil would be delighted to help you with them.

15. Test. ◇♡◇☆♚☆♙☏⇩♜⇧♜⇦♝╰▥♂╮╰●♂▥◑△△◁‡Ξ⊥₤﹏∽◐Ψ₡ѠѺѠεѷ∋웃유凹튱튱⊙ⓗⓡⓖツ㈇ⓦⓢⓢⓐⓟⓝⓧⓢⓡⓒⓒ®ⓨ™

16. powderblue