*ATTENTION DEVS* Fix PMs on PC

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MissMelon, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Support a third time

2. this may sound stupid but why cant devs have it so the pms are like the iphone ive never lost anyone plus the fact that new mesages come to the top of the list :|

3. Sup-sup-support!

4. Awww you cant sext fast enough melon?

5. LOL!

Hmmm. That's interesting. Because last I checked, there was an Ideas and Features Requests section. How strange!

Oh, and what's this I see? A quote from kaw?

Whoa! :eek:

And I'm not sure you realise, but this has been suggested many times before via email. I mean, it has been over 2 years that people have been wanting this feature. You really think over that time not a single person has emailed them about it? Even Wulf had spent time trying to push this feature, but it never happened.

And these days when you do email support with an idea they will respond with something like "That sounds like a great idea! Post it on forums to see what the community thinks"

So... "I'm pretty sure" you're wrong
    But thank you.

6. You go miss melon... Don't give up... Major support and devs should be paying attention ... Keep highlighting this issue 

7. Of its been suggested before I'm going to assume they aren't fixing it cause its not broken. Stop being lazy it doesn't take forever to go through a friends list to find a red circle.

8. Lol. Being lazy? And it does take forever. I'm sorry that you don't have an extensive friends list. Would you like me to time how long it takes to scroll through my list?

There is vast support for this change. No need to pretend like it's not a good idea.

9. Not sure if I've supported this yet or not, but if I haven't, support. I try not to check pms while on PC because of this, especially if you have a lot of them.

10. N3rd laziness is not a problem, the problem is scrolling through a long ass list. Also if i want to pm somebody who has not pm'd me, like somebody with a barcode name it takes forever to find them.

11. Exactly avatar. Many people have just given up doing PMs on PC. I will usually end up switching out to my iPod or android to read the PM then go back to PC.

And thank you Phoenix. Exactly right. Scrolling to find PMs is one problem. But the names all being out of order is another problem again. Laziness has nothing to do with it.

Thanks for the support and explanations

12. I can't believe a dev hasn't commented on this yet...

13. My friends list crashes chrome on my $800 computer.