Clan Gold Loans/Clan Bank

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Gracelyn, Dec 23, 2013.

1. In my opinion, I think we should add clan bank where people could put gold and store it. When other clan members need gold they owner can distribute gold to clan members in need of gold and then the can pay back gold over time. This will come in handy for when members are trying to upgrade or get that new ally that's just out of there reach. Also it will help for when you are warring you can put you winnings in the bank and then you can go back and take out your winnings instead of buying bronze bars and geting a fraction of your gold. Also it could help with the inflation of gold by moderating the amont of gold in the community and the developers could plan on the epic battle to alter the payment of gold and promos for the players. As a whole this would greatly improve the kingdoms at war experience by helping with many issues that the players of kingdoms at war and the developers face.

2. Full Support.
    Amazing idea. Only flaw that I can see is if the owner becomes corrupted and takes all the gold?

3. ya that sounds good grace, but it would make people op, it would start up osw's everyday. People make banks for that reason :p making it to where clans can have a clan bank would make people grow super fast, this game wouldnt be fun if it was like that.

4. I feel this would be severely abused and it would overall hurt osw being that someone could bank there money quickly if they were being stripped...and all those leaderboard clans out there with big money could have the ability to create accounts to use the money to hlbc /hfbc making there clan stronger

5. Ya bacon is also right.

6. I see your points. There could be a max withdrawal limit per week ad a max number of withdrawals per month and also a limit to the amount of gold going in so the bank could only hold so much at one time

7. Yea that sounds good. But there are some rich players. They could still get around it.

8. Sounds like a pretty solid idea but bacon raises good points.

Funny how kaw's already planning on implementing something like this in the coming year.

9. It's a decent idea and it could be another way to measure a clans spot in the leaderboards...people come and go from clans daily which makes there strength vary but money doesn't lie lol

10. This needs to be put in at

11. Only problem is corrupt owners

12. I agree with bacon cake... This could present a lot of people getting ripped off, but, just like with loaning clans and such, it's a risk you take knowingly.. The only issue which I have a real problem with is if clans such wanted to get a few big players together to really speed up an alt development then being able to give that alt gold would greatly increase it's grow it rate... But again, on the other hand, when looking at real life wars.. Many countries and empires lent and have good to one another.. A good idea that could be implemented on both a clan and player level, when the PvP and war systems are revamped, and when the Devs address the issue of alts.

13. They mentioned about a clan bank in development ,

It should be dynamically configured button by nominate clan persons where a % of each action is set to donate to the bank.

So in times of war u may want to put it to 30% to help fund strips upgrades etc . Each successful hit on pvp or eb is then charged at the percentage set .

The other function would be for players to donate as well as receive .

However I'm not sure how u would go about attacking or defending it ? The clan would be hell bent on protecting it at all costs
    So do u then try and stop the flood of inc to it ? I m not sure but would love to here any ideas around this

14. Great idea especially with the war part. But there is the potential of owners getting greedy. Not sure how you would get past that but other then that i fully support this

15. You would have to prevent people going to a clan taking the money and leaving without paying it back too

16. But I thought they said banks didn't exist back then so thts why no banks maybe a clan treasury?