Building Up Static Spy Defense

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by UnicornPoopCookie, Jul 20, 2013.

1. I actually went all LL spy towers and noticed that my plunder took a much nastier dive than using the equivalent in the highlands. One day when i get bored ill see what the damage was again but i definitely know it is better to place towers on highlands over lowlands.

What i would really want thoughts on is putting up towers on hoarfrost vs highlands. Ive chosen to put my towers on highlands since i have 25 rimes at lvl 3....but ive seen others put up towers in hoarfrost lands. Which is more cost efficient in everyone's opinion?

2. It may cost more in plunder per hit, but calculate the difference in plunder per hit, the difference in tower cost and then run the numbers, see how long it will take you to actually be at an advantage through using hl towers over ll

3. Well, placing your towers is not about regaining your costs (which is a silly thing anyway as a T6 tower won't cost you more than a T6 troop building, either you build towers or you don't).

Getting the maximum plunder out of your build is what makes you win those EE wars...

4. damn wish i knew this before i put up 5 towers on hls

5. Yes I agree to a point, if you can't war a lot, there is no benefit what so bet to hl/hf towers over ll. Of you can war often, go for it, if not, don't.

6. Bump to AT. idk who to believe. Lol

7. So I'm doing it wrong putting up HF?

8. What about HF?

9. HF is great... just imagine a T6 lvl4 coming out one day. Max stats for least plunder impact.