ATA any update on ZAFT Corp EE ?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by spookyrobbie, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hang on a minute ur going to make the penalty for losing bigger? does this mean getting rid of TVP? or something more?

Iv lost my share of wars and i think losing the 30 mith plus ee lvl and wasted $$ is enough of a penalty, i dont know about you kaw_admin

2. It's not an exploit because rewards are based on actions, mith spent, pots spent, and I think plunder.

3. just nerf GH and everything will be fine.

4. Op bought up a good point even if you morons don't see it. If they can exploit the EE system in anyway it should be brought up. They have all their lb members sign up they will obviously get signed up against eachother. They all mith up and allow one side to win while others get to mith up for free. 14 free mith a day is a lot or the ability to run 14 free mith a day. All reward with no risk. Ata has to decide if this should be allowed or not. I am sure if it is a lot of other clan will exploit it not just zaft.

Op asked for an answer and he got it and also put a potential issue into the devs mind. Don't see anything wrong there. Good post got an answer enough said.

Back to slapping zafties and wdgaf.

5. More penalties for losing? We already lose with and EE. we have seen many people war once or twice and quit cause losing takes away so much. If you increase losses even more will follow. If you want to give them more incentive to win then reward the winners even more, don't punish the losers.

6. I was in a similar war in season 1.
    When you get matched, it's never good to match family clans.
    So you sit one out. You don't profit off this. You break even. Miss a war and earn very little myth.
    I'm not saying zaft did this same as we did. But I am saying its common for family clans to not partake in wars agents other family clans 

7. Zaft is a clan that respects and honors their members, Zaft does not hit Zaft members. So you can yell and wine in accuse about exploiting the system, but when you think about it Zaft was created to dominate in all aspects of Kaw and with their fighting style and fighting power they're not worried about exploiting the system they just want to win and have a proven track record with their fighting style. Ask any clan that has faced them in an EE war, they are not worried about who they match they just do their thing.

8. Whiners gonna whine.

FAIL

9. Just a question, I looked at the war report and 1 thing that stands out like a sore tooth and if Kaw_admin would like to answer:

Huay 1 action 14 mirth earned
    ammonite 0 actions 0 mirth
    hemroy 0 actions 0 mirth
    erus 0 actions 0 mirth

now this is were my concern and the kaw community should be

petal 0 actions 31 mirth earned
    topofthefoodchain 0 actions 29 mirth
    laoda 0 actions 29 mirth earned
    celine 0 actions 19 mirth earned
    _XlIlxIIX_JackRipper_XI 0 actions 55 mirth earned
    IllIIIllllIIIIIllllllIIIIIII 0 actions 55 mirth earned
    toyxXxboy 0 acions 55 mirth earned
    xXx_PrinceJC_xXx 0 actions 29 mirth earned
    NlllIIIGllHIlITllIlMIlAlII 0 actions 44 mirth earned
    terrcrist 0 actions 45 mirth earned
    NlllIIIGllHIlITllIlMIlAlII 0 mirth36 mirth earned
    lilI___-ASHURA-___Ilil 0 actions 2 mirth earned
    ____MiKe____ 0 actions 23 mirth earned
    l_____5UCC355fUl_N_V 0 actions 43 mirth earned
    bau 0 actions 29 mirth earned
    -applegirl- 0 actions 31 mirth earned

question I have is this battle report in error, how did people with no actions earn mirth.
    could it be that they casted every spell and got paid what they cast, if they were same family of clans i would bet they did not cast spell, since it was stated that zaft doesn't hit zaft (I have no problem not hitting family clans) but this is still a good question? How was the mirth earned, is there a flaw in mirth payout? if you have no actions and you cast. spells will you earn back what you cast?

10. Wow thats the amount of mith each player use on spells and since they won they got it bck. Unholy 15 plus both ally spells 19 plus basic spells 14 = 48 total mith plus the ones that r 1 n2 mith each

11. @kaw_admin pg 3

"One clan [loses*], one clan wins."

12. Kaw_admin pretty much told spookie his question is petulant. It's not an exploit if a clan chooses not to hit another. Hell, warlor in his alliance has basically done so multiple times, but where was his outrage?

I'll tell you where it was, stuck between his butthurt of not one but two poundings his clan has taken with ZAFT as a part of it and the frontal lobe of the brain. This obstruction of the frontal lobe has permanently blockaded his reasoning skills with a naval force of butthurt the likes of which the world has never seen.

13. I thought timdafreak was the HOG jester/fool/entertainment clown. Did he get a promotion to spookie's fanboy?

I mean, the CEO of development has to have a lot of subordinates...nice promo Timmmmmaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

14. This thread was a waste of everyone's time. Don't know why people in kaw just can't stop hating or complain about other people or other clans.....Just worry about your own acc or clan(s) and enjoy the game.......why don't u make a thread about how people cheat in this game during osw.......that would be a much better topic...

15. SHOTS FIRED!!

Pew pew, pewpewpew

16. Haha ... I never knew this made forums .. I spammed feedback for 2 days on 2 acts about that bs ... Kaw devs on the take .. Not news to me I noticed the favoritism last year .. What a bunch of crap That war was ... Just goes to show how fake this crap ee system really is ... And how phony kaw

17. This has been answered. You can email in a report of what you might call exploiting or whatever, but after that it is between ATA and the accused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.