Gmt war times

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Desperado_, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Dear devs, can u put the war times for gmt time zones back to 7 pm? The 9pm ones are way too late. Especially if u have a 2 hour war. The 2pm time is too early also since most are at work. So... Looking at this, as a European i feel left behind in decent war times. Almost as if u want to neglect us here. Don't forget most Europeans have gmt +1 so its 10 pm when it starts. Too late. I made a post about this as well in the future ideas section. Pls support if u agree the times need to be restored to 7pm gmt or at least 8pm gmt.
    Thanks

2. I agree and support changes to the European times.

3. Also Australians need more addressing

4. No support. Your 9:00 pm war is 7:00 am for me. If it's moved back two hours that makes it 5:00 am, which means I have to be up for casting/briefing at least by 3:30 am. Aussie's and South Pacific people could only war on weekends prior to the war time changes because all weekday wars were either during work/school hours, or during the middle of the night.

Quit being so selfish. Waring from 10:00 pm to 11:00 pm or midnight is nothing.

5. Support big time. As a European i couldn't agree more

6. No. The times are made so most people can play. You move back an hour or two, the other time zones will get messed up. Please be more considerate.

7. Warring at night makes my balls wet

8. The 7pm GMT wars were too early for the UK clannies so I support moving them to a later time, but 9pm GMT is too late for the rest of Europe during weekdays.
    So I'd love to see maybe 2 of the 9pm GMT wars moved to 8pm GMT. At least that way everyone has some wars they can do

9. No support, I work until 8pm so 9pm wars just about give me time to get home. If it moved back to 7pm again id be stuck without a decent war time again like S2.

10. I am doing wars at 2:30 am as well. No support. No pain no gain.

11. Maybe 8pm in weekdays, 9pm on weekends?

12. I say just keep doing different times. 1 day 7pm, next day 8 pm, next 9pm, then back to 7pm. Wouldn't that be fair to all? One certain war time can't satisfy all, so it would be an obvious solution to me to just do a mix

13. My gf used to work till 11pm GMT every night and I used to be able to war almost every night of the week.

Now she finishes work at 8pm so now I can only war every now and then.

I demand to know what the devs are going to do about this!! 

Seriously though, you'll never ever please everyone. Just be happy that you can war more then me!

14. Hey guys,

The war being at 9 PM GMT was initially to help ensure that the most players possible were able to participate in these wars. Understandably, this time may not work for everyone, and while it sounds like some of you have run into issues based on your time zone, and real life obligations, such changes to time affect other players in many ways as well.

At this time we're going to continue to monitor your feedback, as well as the war statistics moving forward, and if such a change makes sense we will discuss it further with you at that time.

15. 9pm is too late??????

16. @ kaw_admin new timezone rock. Staying up till midnight is not so bad.

17. How can 9pm gmt be too late for European players? I, being European feel that it is ideal for most once rl commitments are out of the way.

18. Bigb... My rl commitment involves kids and work. So... 9pm gmt is 10 pm gmt+1.i am not saying all the war times should be made different. Maybe rotating them a bit more would be good during weekdays. Monday 7pm. Tuesday 9pm again... Something like that would be best i think. U would accommodate ALL players that way. And offcourse i talk from my own time zone point of view.. But they should put this up for every zone... Rotate a bit during weekdays to keep everyone happy. Weekend war times are different and should remain as they are i think.

19. I can't war through the week due to my work and my children, but war at the weekend as I dont have to work and by 9pm kids r in bed. So, apologies I still don't see the problem with 9pm wars