Re: Continent Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Kat, Dec 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why so desparate for 1-2-3crystals and just waste time for another failling continent war. When the devs have prepared a real "Event" Winter event which we all become eb fairies and hit eb to earn rewards. For me i am sick of these bs.

2. Team Asia wins by Default

3. That was a close war. Congrats team Asia.

4. Thanks we really worked hard to win this

5. According to the contradiction called developers, the original post has been amended because of "third party **** nits" so you know ATA can go do whatever with themself. PM me for the "third party app" details.

6. Team Asia won ? I don't see any victory

7. Jester, it's your post on page 5 that is the issue.please delete it or as I have said I will graveyard this thread until a mod with pc access can delete it on your behalf.

Please note-I followed you and pm'd you as a courtesy to ask you to do this, but you have me attitude and 'unfollowed' me before I could give you the full details, so please do not expect such a courtesy from myself again.

8. No need to re-creat another schedule as it failed. Just focus on the event the devs will provide "Winter Event" might be released soon.

9. Jester is doing a lot and I'm pretty sure devs said we could say pal if it directly relates to kaw happenings

10. Phito,

Jester here loves the attention. Just gy this trash. You can do it from phone via a flash browser.

11. Lol lots of people wanted this war if you don't support it don't post simple as that

12. No.
    I just don't like people like fibbler, and thus must trash everything she does.

13. Understandable but this idea was great lets not kill it

14. Metal you just admitted your purposely trolling. Pretty sure forum bannable

15. ^

Pretty sure you can **** off 

But seriously pretty sure threatening to kill someone should be forum bannable right fibbler?

16. ILL LEAD TEAM ANTARTICA (THE REBELS)

17. You are acting childish just like bellemorte did. Leave my thread.

18. And what did you say to bellemorte, fibbler?

Outies ️

19. Africa, South America and Asia are good for warring. Australia and North America are left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.