IF you want GH Plunder not to be down pm here and stand us:)

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by DoPE-BoY_FReSHh, Nov 26, 2013.

1. This thread has 101 more posts than needed.

Wait...

2. I'd honestly rather see SoSs get a gain plunder intake than guilds losing plunder intake.

3. lol suks for u guys

4. Yup lol this thread need atleast 210 post haha:))

5. No support get off your lazy ass and grow

6. Deal with it

7. When are you people gonna get smart and realize the gh decrease only affected GUILDS!!!!!!!! Nothing else. So stop being Butthurt and get over it! If you don't like it, quit the game! And before you post a thread, learn to use proper grammer

8. HOW DARE YOU GUYS BUMP THIS

HOW DARE YOU

9. Why the BUMP?

11. GH weren't needed hard enough. 

12. As far as growth goes, because guilds can still be built on the highlands, the increase in allies bonus you get for the cost is still better than all other buildings that you can place on the highlands. True they've dropped to about 70% of what they once were but they are the only building you can put down for $1 bil and still get a decent return.

What this means is you can STILL save money by not having to put it into T4 or T5s and devote it to land instead. Then once you are HL land complete you can do your conversion.

The difference is that the most efficient build has now changed from 1 lowland balanced bldg and 48 guilds to 24 lowland T3s plus 25 HL guilds.

13. noob

14. get over op you whining noob. Do what I did and grow cause trust me even with minimum Change it's worth it

15. This thread was from last month.
    Stop addressing op... op is long gone.

16. i agree with moose this thread islame[/color]

17. Rubbish thread