YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How are they hypocrites?

2. Thanks for bringing your banner to our attention. Makes our job easier!

3. No problem... Glad I could help: )

4. ......all these people with crap allies and dnh banners u clowns are funny.

5. This post is defamatory and libelous, and therefore a violation of the terms of use. :lol:

6. I support this. The lb allie hoarding has gotten out of hand. An stating allies that all allies under 600 are forsale. Is a kop out. Who you kidding. Time to be looking over your shoulder.

Respect YAFI 

7. First of all I'm not even close to lb...second my allies are all crap and all for sale: b

8. And third, you are labelled as perm farm so that we have a practice target :)

9. It is interesting to know that some do not put it on their banners but retaliate by attacking when you buy their allies....

10. Does one need osw experience to join?

11. Now coming u lot hire me pls if u dare or are u ALL CHICKEN

12. Would it not be more effective (and way more fun) to just strip these people? in spite of their banner? seriously, its a war game, you cannot prevent me from buying your allies whether you give me permission on your banner or not! So why is it such a big deal? Making a banner should not affect the ally market at all because you cannot actually prevent me from taking your allies. I WILL TAKE THEM ANYWAY. Everyone just ignore banners, then people would get tired of banners being disregarded and change them anyway right? Problem (or not such a problem) solved!

13. Your right hawk...but I don't think yafi really cares...they just like to bully people.

14. If I really wanted to keep my allies I would use with to hide them

15. I think it's time to put joewm in the CA. Merry Christmas mate.

16. lol. You're already there. Enjoy.

17. Thanks for proving my point...

18. @ joe "if i really want to keep my allies..." Why the dnh banner then.. If you don't care about your allies you don't need a dnh banner. So why have one? And if we were bullies we would not have asked polite first. We announced it in forums, walled you and gave you time to consider. You ignored and chose not to ask us any questions or talk to us with any concerns you have towards our campaign. When we finally try a gentle push you go ranting in forums. We are nice people and always make time to explain and talk to the people we wall or other if they have any questions if they are asked in a normal polite way. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.