Continent Wars: Antarctica

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ViggoTheDark, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Continental Wars
    Antarctica

[​IMG]

Hello Kawmunity, it has been brought to our attention that there are new wars, the Continent Wars. although it is a great idea and we fully support it, we have seen that once again we have been overlooked. who has been overlooked you may ask. the one that gets over looked when you think of Christmas, the one that gets overlooked when you think of Santa Claus. Yes, PENGUINS.

We at P.L.F have had enough, we challenge the discrimination put onto us. We have resources, we have penguin power, we have connections. we will use them.

[​IMG]

Like stated before we have Penguin power. Unmatched in the battlefield, we are an elite force.

[​IMG]

We have some of the best Woman spies, not only are they professionals in the battlefield, they get information from ANYONE.

[​IMG]

We train our offspring starting at an early age, we prepare them. we ARE prepared.

[​IMG]

Our generals are one of the most respected males on earth. Here you see the human learning the techniques used to train our elite army... although he will not successfully replicate it... ever.

We are recruiting members to represent the community, not for fire power.
    We do not care for your stats.
    we do not care where you come from.
    We will end this discrimination.

So here is our message to the organizers of the Continent Wars. Either accept us, or meet the consequences. Are you prepared? We are..

sponsored by
    [​IMG]
    and by our secret service..
    [​IMG]
    We are sure you cant see the difference.

Team Antarctica

2. hence... our spies are everywhere.

3. Lol woohoooo!! A war to keep us warm 

4. Awesome thread, but...

[​IMG]

Penguins are in Africa, too.

5. I BLESSED THE RAINS DOWN IN AAAAFFFFFRRRRRIIIICCCCAAAAA!!!

6. We will march.and take.over the world!

7. I support team Antarctica

8. Support ! Go penguins ! We got loads of those up North of the Wall ❄️

9. He should have never even mentioned Antarctica in the first place. Now we have these threads littered all over the forums now.

10. Funny, but as I've already said, this year, unfortunately, there will be no team Antarctica, however, next year it will be included.

11. Ooohhh, XTREME, are we running it every year then?!

SO EXCITING!!!

12. I like how xtreme actually took this seriously lol

13. Ikr viggo ^

14. U do know that no human can stay on antartica for two consecutive weeks? More than two weeks and u freeze to death

15. I want to be on team Antarctica!

16. Ahem, do you not remember how the narwhals kicked your butt in the battle for Atlantis? It's a good thing to see you penguins back tho, and luckily our peace treaty is still intact