CHAOS WAR NEW CHEATERS STRATEGY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIBH_BLACK__pnay__HAND_BHIII, Dec 9, 2013.

1. I know anarchy corrected it, but "golbal"? 

2. I think its a nice, cheap way to express superiority. That aside, this is an english speaking forum, as such, it's expected that users can communicate well in that language. As a small side note, English is one of the easiest languages to learn, and it's taught just about everywhere. Whether they can't speak english or are plain lazy is besides the point.

3. Anarchy.... We were making fun of caps rage and nonsensical jibberish... Stop trying to
    Make this a "race" thing... OP had too many yoloios for breky and HAD to make sure we all suffered by having to scale that wall
    Of text.... Now quit being such a valiant knight and either answer the OPs OP, or go troll somewhere else....

4. Besides you ******* trolled the OP FIRST PAGE....

You bloody meat shield... I don't go on Asian games nd demand they speak English... I go on English speaking games to speak in English... If you wanna play, learn the goddamn rules people....

5. I'm an Eb fairy...i don't care about EE due to devs suck ass system

6. Guess what!!! You are the weakest link...
    GOODBYE

7. I don't see any link... 
    But all i know i am a leak in EE but not a leak on pinning your ass :)

8. Keep using ur xtals & miths

9. Why? You don't have one? Thats ashame you.... need more EE wars experience

10. You know why god created men first then women? Its because.he needs a rough draft... your rough draft... is that my flag on your achievements???

11. Next time don't come yelling at Forums for your concerns like no one gives **** about it. And God?....... Do i need to re-read the bible? 

12. What I think Pnay is getting at is the possibility of clans pulling in warriors under the presumption of using alts or "dummies"(dead accts)to project to applicants the illusion of a filling roster when some of the filled spots are alts. Causing a disadvantage for themselves and warriors who have no idea that they'll be warring Shorthanded.... hence the mismatch factor-planting particular stats on a roster to receive a weaker matchup. In another instance Pnay could be referring to a method I Cal .stacking where a clan pulls in as many warriors as possible and going over the roster limit with casted players so that then they may have a selection of warriors to choose from to make their roster b4 signups. *to be fair to players war needs during stacking is to cut players 10-15min b4 signups close to allow them time to pursue another war clans roster*

13. Prime you moron the only person talking about races here is you, pull your finger out mate.

I trolled OP? Hardly? I posted a stupid comment and thought about what I really said, and what others were saying. I know that I wouldn't find it funny to be made fun of in real life for speaking a certain way, and that the keyboard warriors on this thread wouldn't do it to someone's face easier.

To correct Yogurt, English is the hardest language on the planet to understand, in terms of phonetics and literary rules, please, back your facts up.

I don't really care whether OP is born as a descendant of Shakespeare or someone who learnt English yesterday, I'm just making a point, it's what I like to do.

If that really has anything to do with races or being racist, then I'm afraid I no longer understand the term...

14. Prime.
    If someone tries to ask you a question in real life, and you can't understand the way they speak, due to whatever factor.

Do you stand there and laugh at them?

Do you make fun of them, for not being as much of a brilliant person as you?

Actually, it wouldn't suprise me...

15. I'm with you prime  

16. Anarchy, I think you just out-brained Prime.

17. KNOW WHAT'S BETTER THAN CAPS??????????CAPS AND A HUGE FONT1!!!1!1!!!

18. This thread changed my life! Thank you!

19. Lulz.... Anarchy iz mad... Did I hit a nerve? Lol of course I stand and laugh at everyone I don't understand... Isn't that what everyone does? Laugh and the mentally challenged...

Quit taking forums so seriously bro, because you have Literally no idea who I am and what I do for work...

So best you find out before you go spreading your slander..

Tool :lol:

And don't worry... I was never "outbrained".. The was no Competition from the start

;) best of luck Out there anarchy and the only thing I can agree with that you've said is English IS the hardest language to learn... We all know that...

It common knowledge... But I hope you somehow feel good about yourself... It only took three hours for you to formulate that brain melting response

:lol: nub

20. I am ashamed of your rude english speaking elitism, and your humour is of the lowest kind,
    I understood pnay fine, its you others I fail to understand.