YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Great job YAFIs!!! For those in true osw hope the ally mkt opens when it's over!!

2. How about those lb player?

3. @apick please check our FAQ located on page one under the OP

4. Got a guy on my wall a little angry for hiring an ally if u guys are interested, banner currently reads do not hire allies thanks for your work YAFI!

5. i like this idea! hahhaha

6. support!!!

7. support

8. @Death, p.46 I said #4 WORST

9. :) their is no #4 clan roster number named worst in YAFI that I am aware of please post a full name

10. I know most everyone seems to be excited about this for the moment, but let me play devils advocate.

Don't you think doing this will inflate the allie market? People in this thread have already "if you want to keep an allie overprice them". So obviously all good allies will become over priced, hurting low to mid level players.

From an allie perspective, having a good owner matters, especially if you're new. When I first started I had a great owner that gave me game tips, helped me with my build, and even visited the clan I was in sometimes to help with unlocks or slow ebs. If someone hired me he hired me back, if the person that hired me was waring he waited until they were finished (courtesy) and then hired me back. Eventually some allie traders got a hold of me and volleyed me completely out of his reach and I ended up with a jerk that liked to farm his allies. The point is allies are more than a commodity, they are other players and if they want to stay with a good owner then both shouldn't get grief for a banner asking not to hire said allie.

I don't get why people in OSW are getting such a huge break but EE warriors who say "don't hire allies while WOC is cast" do not. OSW's last days and weeks or longer, a wave of conflict spell lasts a day. People in OSW's expect to lose some allies anyway, EE is all timed and no one can go allie shopping in the middle of EE. Seems extremely biased.

There is a measure of courtesy that is nice when buying allies. I always look @ at a potential hire's owner to see if they are at war before I hire an allie, and if an allie has on their own banner that they don't want to be hired then I leave them alone. Conversly, if I am at war, I do put something in my banner often about not hiring my allies, and generally people are courteous enough not to. What you are doing here is killing that notion of courtesy by saying all those banners are off limits and it's a free market, and people shouldn't have to think twice about who they hire. I prefer the mutual courtesy of checking and asking and refraining from buying certain allies in certain situations.

Lastly, if your issue is people hoarding all the good allies and taxing for hire, then go after those people, don't make a blanket threat about banners. If someone wants to keep a bucket full of dead accounts what's the harm? There are heaps of inactives. If someone wants to keep all their alts, or whatever, so what? Those are apparently not the real issues. You can address the issues of allie hoarding directly without making threats to the entire kaw population and going after people who are not affecting anyone else with how they buy and/or keep allies.

11. I agree with the person above ppl have already abused this hiring an ally in the middle of an ee war causing me to lose billions. I have no issue with some one hiring my allies but have the respect to wait until after the war is over.

12. To the two above me,

Please re-read the Second part of the OP and see what we believe is the right standards for EE warriors :)

13. I read it just saying it is being taken advantage of I had one of my allies hired from me at the half way point of the last war 

14. This thread is stupid.

15. getting volleyed up i seestay off this thread!!

16. can suck my 2 inch dick

17. Please take note: if you abuse this campaign by showing disrespect when hiring, funding OsW... U will be our farm. We support free applies market but do not support wrongful actions.

Cheers! 

18. Thanks, I missed out that condition earlier.

Updated first post, 1 hour prior to EE war till end of EE war.

19. If anyone has any further suggestions on how this campaign can be improved or if any further questions should be on the FAQ, feel free to post on the thread.

We are currently looking into those who changed banners to PM to Inquire, then either
    (i) refuse to follow back or answer pm, or
    (ii) flatly said no after pm.

Allies are free market.

20. YAFI I'm with you guys my first time getting striped was by Zaft cuz I hired and Allie from TYRANT in zaft destiny I got striped one trill but they just took 200 bill just becuz I hired and Allie from them  you guys got my support 100% if you guys have a Target Pm me I will be more than happy to strip him or farm him  Free Allie Market

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.