YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol gslug he's on my wall also lmao

2. Full support

3. Welcome WAR always an honor working side by side 

4. Full support

5. I totally support this.
    There is one question with the if woc is casted. If they lose a big ally during war the whole clan can be effected not just the one person. When they have that in there banner it means you can hire my allies. But please wait till war over.

6. Ha godcomplex he's just asking for trouble. I may take care of him myself easy target, good use of my afternoon. I'll give the fair 18 hour warning tho to be nice/respectful

7. See my wall. Some butthurt over a 9bil ally from TheKingRule

8. This is great!! LB players are holding allies in many ranges for themselves. They play the "I'm bigger than you and I'll **** you up" game with small players like me that want to start allie trading.

And I'm sick of this "I'm in a OSW, don't buy allies" crap too. So, because you want to fight forever that means it's now my problem. Lol

If you buy an allie, regardless to what you think, YOU ARE AN ALLIE TRADER. The only way to NOT be an allie trader is to not buy allies.

9. @highninja, he is in war it would have been nice of u to wait the 1 hour til it's over then hire....just a nice thing to do with the system wars.

10. Welcome WAR. Respect. Good bunch of warriors.

11. We're glad to support the cause
    WEAREWAR

12. Welcome W.A.R. old friends. :)

Free the ally market!!

13. Well...top lb still hasn't been 'warned'

14. Hmm farm people for hoarding the good allies....sounds fun
    W.A.R lets get it

15. Bharr please read the FAQ located on the first page below the op 

16. I was skeptical at first. Sounded like too big a problem to fix. Looking around right now, of course job not done, but Yafi's progress in 2 days time is stunning. Full support.

17. Check #4 worst player in YaFi - banner clearly says:
    Shouri's alt do not hire or get farmed 3 bars

*facepalm*

Why don't you sort YOURSELF out YaFi boys?

18. #4 in YAFI's banner has a །༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜། banner, would you care to elaborate for us and share a full name? 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.