YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "Mad"

Lol drop build more scrub. Pick on tiny little noobs. So sad.

2. so how long should u wait if u wall someone in osw to respond before u hire the allie. id ask about what do u do if they say no but i think i know the answer to that one...hire anyway

3. Awwwww
    And you hit Ebs to upgrade? Sad.
    Try farming for once, what the game was originally intended for, then you can talk about dropping build.

4. Says the guy with eb equipment ^ 

5. SUPPORT!!! SCREW U PPL WITH SUCH BANNER! MAKES ME WANNA HIRE MORE. AAAAND I DO!!!!!! LUV YA YAFI MARRY CHRISTMAS

6. I can feel the ground's starting shake from over heredo you??

7. The question is... if we see such banners, where should we send the list? :cool:

8. Please take a look of Top 100 LB we did our best after 1st day of campaign. Respect to all who supported and changed their banners.
    For those who are in Osw we till maintain our respect to them: pls ask and make sure they are on before hiring.

Happy kawing

9. Hahaha seems it s started already... All this will accomplish is raise the price of allies lol. I just had 2 double valued allies bought. Yay now we ll get less bonus for twice as muck.money, thanks sooooo much!!!

10. cella has a banner like that

11. Full support

12. The only change that I have seen to the LB banners is that 1/3 of them claimed to be in an OSW, NOW 3/4 of them claim to be in an OSW! Who would have seen that one coning ? Lol.

13.  Support Merry Christmas 

14. །༜།ᎩᎪFེᎥ།༜།
    Freeing Allies Market

15. Freeing Allies Market CampaignSUPPORT

16. Gl farming cella

17. I personally observed banner changes after this post. Many toned down and now sport much nicer wording haha. loving it. I only wish I took the before screenshots.

18. Free ME Please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.