YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I saw axiz walled people don't sale allies 

2. this is how kaw should be. allies have a hire button for a reason. thanks yafi

3. Full support! Down with making restrictions to the ally market!

4. I read comment that wall protection on cella wall does not mean exception from campaign. Does cella understand this? It is possible that cella thinks this means exception.

5. This is an interesting idea. I will be watching before i throw my support for or against. Is Yafi and crew only gonna hit low level and mid range horders or go after the "real targets""?

6. *facepalm*
    Not that I disagree with this cause ive.been farmed before for buying sn ally (from allies search) cause owners banner said wasnt selling allies. Its an open market buy them bsckif u really want/need'em

7. Post to lb players for this to be taken serious,,

8. One more question! Will the Yafi crew keep a forum open to post their activities? Who they have hit? Who the have warned? Who has changed their banners?, ect, ect. This has the potentioal to make the zaft/umbrella osw look like a playground squabble.

9. some people come up with more creative ideas, like "pm for hires, sounds like a boat load of crap really" or "hey, i am in the hospital now " :lol:

10. The way I read the Yafi post - ur not pming them for permission to hire. U are pming them to let them know you will be hiring in order to give them heads up

11. Respect to YaFi, though i must ask, is the LB exempt from this campaign? What about alts? "Hire me @ your own risk"? lol. Some folks feel the right to ownership when it comes to their own accounts that they access and play on. I've seen people resetting allies because their alts were hired

12. Is it only for player in war n not in eb

13. Yafi sucks.
    Make a better thread? EB noobs.

14. Lol Rendr, you dropped build with EQ just to pick on noobs.

15. Oh baby, but i didn't drop build

I got these stats at this size, mad?
    I would be too.

16. Check out #49 on LB lol... No bs ;-)

17. a somehow exciting announcement of YAFI to that "christmas present to KAW"!
    I am curious about seeing if and how they carry out that. Do they also farm those big accounts of strong clans like ZAFT or alliances like WDGAF for example as there are a lot of banners like those targeted by YAFI there (and I have already observed some scaredypants did change their banner today lol )

Also it is not that easy to farm accounts who are devoted to selfpinning on EB 24/7. ;)

And will YAFI soon be another party in that big ongoing OSW?

I only believe what I see.

Questions upon questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.