App crashing on profile view

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi folks,

There is currently an issue where a small number of people are seeing the app crash when trying to access their profile. It may affect some other actions as well.

We are working on it and should have a fix shortly.

Thanks you.

2. This happened to me during the war

3. Thanks for fixing! ;)

4. That's happening to me

5. Was able to view profile, just not change eq....can I blame my mage fails on it too & get more aqua ;-)

6. It happened to me when I was in the mage

7. I can't hit BL/EB for nearly 1 hour now..
    But thanks for working on this ️

8. I wonder y it didn't upgrade

9. Take as long a time as you want fixing kaw. Without you we would all be playing league of legends. God save us from that reality

10. I can't change my eqp it keeps comin up with an error. Also my shield is glitchy or something. I enchanted it and game crash before result came up. Now it's level keeping moving up and down.

11. please fix the equip issue before sign ups so i dont have to war with lower bfe :/

12. Yes its happening for me too. App crashed so.many times for me.

13. The app will crash when trying to access the Mage every so often, this has been like this for several months now. Idk if it's because I'm on a first gen ipad or not, none of my other devices crash when trying to access Mage, but I find often that the app will crash on those other idevices when it's in sleep mode or just crash randomly

14. When is shortly. ACC is a monster already and not having Stingpoint is crippling us.

15. Hey, I mean I'm just a conspiracy theorist, but does anyone else think the equipment issues link to internal testing/release of PvP scrolls?

I'm just sayin'...
    ;)

16. Have to get on the computer I can't loa anything on my iPhone -_- I'm missin out on my EB.

17. Smite > League of legends

18. Please fix equipping ASAP!!! Most of our clan unequips for hte and is unable to re-equip for war 13. Thanks

-Skip

19. This has happened to me too but have since done a reset on my device and fixed it. Still happens rarely if I've had the app opened for a long time.

20. Yes since last update I've been froze out,kicked out of EBS and now can't access EQ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.