YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here at YAFI, we firmly believe allies are free for hire.

YAFI IS DECLARING WAR ON EVERYONE WE FOUND WHO HAS A BANNER SIMILAR TO
    1) Allies shop is closed
    2) Allies aren't for sale
    3) Hire allies at your own risks
    4) Allies hires are taxed
    5) Allies are not to be hired when WOC is casted

IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR ALLIES TO BE HIRED, JOLLY WELL OVERPRICE THEM.

We only believe in the following which we think is fair:
    1) Wall or pm before buying allies from people in OSW. Allies are still for sale!!
    Update ==> Making it clear. We will not be bothering people in a real OSW.
    2) No buying of allies before EE war immediately after Match-up till end of EE war
    3) Allies over 1.5T are overpriced, and are allowed to be not for sale without prior asking.

If we find you having such a banner, a wall warning post will be served first. If the banner remains after 18 hours, we may farm you without warning until the banner is removed and your allies are open for the market. If our wall posts are repeatedly deleted, we may start hitting before 18 hours. No one is spared in this campaign, including our friends. If your clan wants to defend you and war us, they are welcomed!
    Update: Apparently some players are purposely waiting for near to 18 hours before changing their banners. It is obvious from their changes in battle wins and activity in EBs that they are active and aware of our message. We are updating to hitting these players within 2 hours of walling when we have proof of their activity to "encourage" them to change their banner earlier.

All clans are welcomed to join us in this "Free the Allies Market!" campaign. There is currently no stop date, so be forewarned. Clan owners may register with us to be part of our campaign alliance. Players may also contact any of our friendly admins or post the name here if anyone is found with such banner.

Update:
    Our main focus has been shifted to target players more than 12m in stats, 4 allies or more [amount not yet determined, but the more the merrier], and currently not in OSW.

Clans Involved:
    YAFI
    WAR

Have Fun!

*** Conditions may change to our discretion to reduce the possibility of exploitation ***

2. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

=======================================================================
    Question
    How can I join in this campaign as an individual?
    Answer
    Apply at our newly set up clan: "Freeing Allies Market Supporters"

Question
    How can I join in this campaign as a clan?
    Answer
    Apply at our newly set up clan: "Freeing Allies Market Supporters" with your main or alt :)

Question
    Why just banners? What about players who still tax for allies hire but it is not on their banners.
    Answer
    We prefer to make it simple. There are enough targets with those banners for us at the moment.

Question
    What if a banner says this or says that... etc?
    Answer
    The player whose banner says their allies are not for hiring or are taxed for hiring are targeted, as per the first post. Any other banners, e.g. I am not for hiring, is not included of course.

Question
    Example questions like Twiceofus's:
    Basically this is a joke you'll only be freeing up the market for LBs to buy more and more. prove me wrong I'm underpriced & exist under such a banner. Put your money where your mouth is. And show us your bite is as big as your bark.
    Answer
    Your owner is under consideration. But our campaign is not to be exploited. Any further such provocation and we will abandon the campaign to go for you first.

Respect to Twiceofus for posting with his big account. Thanks for the post as it makes the list for FAQ.

Question
    This LB has not changed his banner! That LB hasn't changed her banner too! Why?!
    Answer
    We are mere mortals. Campaign takes time. Please get enough brains to understand this simple logic.

Question
    Are LBs exempt from this campaign?
    Answer
    Definitely not. In fact, some have declared support and others are going to join the campaign.

Question
    Will we farm big clans or families if they do not change their banner?
    Answer
    Definitely. A resounding yes. We thrive on OSW.
    However, a number of players has pledged support and requested for a few days to get things ready and their allies shop open. We believe it is a fair request.

Question
    Will YAFI update the forum on events that has transpired?
    Answer
    We may or may not. As a clan that functions primarily on respect and trust, we will have to consider our options and are therefore unable to make any promises.

Question
    This will result in an inflation in the ally market!
    Answer
    Please do use some brains. If all the excellent stats allies are not for hire, and only those not-so-good stats allies are left, you get an inflation in the not-so-good stats allies while the excellent stats allies becomes underpriced... and still remain not -for-hire?

Question
    Your campaign is all about threatening people.
    Answer
    Yes, we are specifically threatening people whose banners threaten the majority of KaW against buying of their allies.

are freeing the market, and not asking for your allies to be bought.

Question
    What will happen to those who do not change their banners?
    Answer
    The eventual outcome?
    Either
    (i) banner change, or
    (ii) experience long hours of pots burn, or
    (iii) a allies-not-for-sale banner existing because there aren't any more allies left for sale

Have fun and Merry Christmas!

** To be updated **

3. Brilliant

4. What about if you're banner says

"Please strip me of my allies"

Then what would you do?

5.  This outta be funny watching all those people get farmed and cry about

6. My allies arent for sale. Smd

7. Haha I kinda like this .. I hate those who try and hoard underpriced allies.

8. Good luck

9. I believe you have the brains to answer the question yourself ;)

10. Awesome ! I would totally join in on this.
    To bad I'm knee deep in zaft and WDGAF  good luck! We need to free the market!

11. Lol this is the Best Christmas gift anyone can get!

12. Sounds great, full support!

13. Going be interesting to watch.... Happy hunting!

14. Hehe support YAFI you know it's right.

15. Thank god about time.

16. Lmao this is great. But I'm sure most of the top 50 Lb players have it in their banner

This is gonna be interesting to see and I'm gonna join ya all soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.