Royal Wardens

Discussion in 'Wars' started by D3ClM47I0N, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Dynamik ... He did end his OP with a "Heres your introduction to Kingdoms at WAR". I believe he is trying to teach you how to play the war aspect of the game and is very well aware that you clan has new players. The earlier you teach war the better offthe players will be.

2. Welcome to the fight royal paladins. Enjoy !!anyone elselse care to join 2 clans vrs 2 players hahaha dont let your news discourage you

3. ***UPDATE***

- Leo joins in with me as we are both missing the old fun

- Lighthaze is stripped

[​IMG]

- Royal Wardens begin fighting back! Awesome job guys, good to see you actually playing

- Royals sub joins in the fun  we will strip whoever we can actually hit there soon.

- Wadelucy stripped

[​IMG]

- Everyone having a blast!

4. I humbly request incoming from royal wardens

5. Ok you got your CF request, we had enough now. And if this is your "KaW introduction" then it's a really sad thing. I hoped you enjoyed your attention and fame.

- Dynamik

6. Nice job Metal. :lol: we got a truce going before we can start having any fun here. ._____________. I would like to join you, but I'm not a trillionare. :lol: :D

7. Cf not accepted a sincere one would be thought about but this was a disgrace 2 guys vrs 2 clans stop crying and fight or come back with a better request

8. Leo only 1 from RP attacked you that is now in Royal Wardens. And dude, all you do is farm strip lower members. Do you really think 2 full clans are really involved? You knew how this fight would go before you even started it.

9. Dynamik we are stripping your members that are sleeping and it was funded by your failed strips of me while im awake. Do you see the difference hopefully you learn from this and enjoy a good fight!!

10. Yea really great man. Thanks for this great fight, now im asking for CF

11. Upon a new opportunity coming into view
    We have changed our minds.

CF granted.

Hopefully you will start encouraging bl and making the most out of the game.

Good to see you fighting back, any inc from now will be taken as a breach of CF and myself and Leo will not stop.

Enjoy kaw ️

NA

12. Cf granted thanks for the short fight good luck to you

13. I was hoping this would go forever :evil:

14. shut up nivans -_-

15. You shut up!

16. She likes me^ :roll: