when are we gonna see a kaw admin ee clan?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PandaGeorge, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Wow, I really wish I had the habit to ss everything when this last came up.

I can not remember if it was durning the fang contest, or about ee or even double gold it seals. I just remember requesting that kaw the account would start playing again so that the devs had a better idea about game play... It had to be older than the fang promotion.

Actully, I believe it was right when kaw_admin just started to talk again on forums this year. I believe that is when I asked him/het that.

Anyways, it was slipped that they all have personal- private accounts and that they all do play the game.

He/She won't name the accounts

And with summer promotions, halloween promos, and black friday I would bet that they are all eb faries that ee on the side.

2. :p

(joking- but all jokes have a layer of truth to them :lol:

3. Maybe @ nivans thats why you are a perm silenced fool, dont like the topic leave now

4. The ATA developers used to play. As in Benny, who is rumored to be a developer account is now inactive. Personally, I believe they do play but simply, do not grow. Their is on actual developer account you can view, kaw_creative. But that's just my opinion on that. ;)

5. This is a pretty good idea xD
    Devs vs ALL-STARS

6. Full support! Could be like a flogging accept we don't make the game they do xD

7. The fallacy of all conspiracy theories is to base your knowledge on the absence of knowledge. The devs could have accounts and therefore do despite that kaw admin specifically it's not allowed because of the advantage they would have.

Or because someone somewhere said they did and this person is a dependable source but won't list their source.

Could you imagine what life would be like for us if we allowed thinking like this to inform our views in regular daily life?

8.  What did you smoke?

9. Ya, devs have accounts. There classified 

10. Nivans is the clan idiot at WIT. They keep him because it's funny. You only have to see his win/ loss ratio, to realise he a noob of epic proportions. Nivans is not a fail noob. He is an epic boob.

11. Lol Benny isn't a dev 