Royal Wardens

Discussion in 'Wars' started by D3ClM47I0N, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Hi!

So, it's been awhile since I've been in some decent PVP. I'm itchy.. I'm bored as hell.

Today I joined a clan called royal wardens and started pinning whoever popped up in cc, it was great, reminded me of how I used to play before getting caught up in big OSW.

I was, subsequently kicked, (I wonder why)
    Despite pleading my innocence in CC. Yet their heartless admin lightfaze gave me the boot.

So now, for the sake of not being bored and bringing back what I call to be fun, I call you out. No, not you lightfaze.

All of you.

Royal Wardens V Metal storm

Not me and my alts. Just this account. You can get out by posting CF here and leaving clan.
    Dynamik, you can get a cf for the entire clan by posting here and I will move on.

Enjoy your introduction, to kingdoms at war.

[​IMG]

2. Support.
    No but really great idea storm. Might do this (if) when mercing bores me.

3. Support to your pvp battle :) hope it is fun

4.  1  Tim-Champion

Your lack of towers make you an obvious first choice. Your declaration of 60k battle wins also sets you in stone as the cream of the crop.

Enjoy, 

5. Support! I remember you and your clan and alts were at osw with my clan for a month. (This time last year). Have fun and kick some ass for all of us. I've been itchy as well and hitting a few people 

6. RW are a bunch of noobs go for it op :lol:

7. Lmao get some

8. Woohoo got metal!!! if they dont like it they can suck a marrow!

9. :lol: Go get 'em Dante

10. Well you guys are boring...

Ladies and gentleman welcome

LEO-SHOCKER!

Myself and shocker will actually change the way you KaW. You'll go from pinning on ebs to...

Banking and pinning on EBS 

11. 'Gig em Dante

12. [​IMG]

Myself and Leo work rather quick, how many times can your clan take before you ️

13. Hello Metal-Storm,

Congratz, on being a hero on KaW!
    You are farming members who are new to this game, now that takes courage! I don't know why you pick on us, but you did. Lighthaze did kick you out of the clan, because farming is simply not tolerated (I rather call this bullying) in our clan. Now if you were that big men like you said you are, you should have kept this to 1vs1. (You say its RW vs you and your alts, you survived that 2 hours?)

So, for so far i was thinking, lets battle on! I can easily attack you without pots, really great gold bro! I understand this is Kingdoms at War, but there are also alot of EB fairies out there, you know that as experienced player. So why not pick a clan which is interested in a war against you? No, you pick un-experienced players which you can attack easily. Then even ask for support on the forum!

That's all i have to say. I won't back down, i don't love my pixels but obvious you do.

Sorry for my bad English,

Dynamik

And remember;
    Actions speak louder then words.

14. Dynamik you need to get more pots good luck with this.

15. :lol: Have fun!

16. Bunch of damn EB fairies. Keep on 'em! :lol:

17. Lololol.

1, New members? At 8-10m cs? No.
    2, Congrats, you as an attack build can hit a . hansel
    3, No, I haven't used any alts yet 

Enjoy.

PROTIP: If I don't hit back you should check your roster

18. Wait and where did I ask for support in the forums 

19. Aww 2 clans against us now.

Whatever shall we do

You guys are just bad at this.