Aqua and inferno conversion

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IIFIxXFloppies_VengenceXxIVII, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Ok kawers, I know this has been touched on, but always shot down; however I have a slight variant that would work.

Now for the sake of time I will get strait to it, no bb codes or pretty pictures.

We can all agree we need a way to utilize aqua and inferno in New ways; such as sell them. There are many reasons for this: don't have mage yet and need the gold to grow, I don't currently have any equipment to enchant but have a lot of aqua and inferno ( true for my alt ) , or I am sick of the mage failing and I have 45 aqua and no inferno ( true for me ).

Now obviously devs won't give you 5 xtals per aqua like they ask, but how about a reverse ratio for that? 5 aqua = 1 xtal. I have not seen a 3 x haunt drop more then 11 and that was to a person who burned more then the 2.2 xtals that would give in this conversion ratio.

As for inferno, treat it like potions; you can sell at 75%

The end.

Ps plz give feedback .

2. Totally agree

3. I mean come on more xtals would be used then given. Say 10 ppl xtal 3 x and only 2 get a drop of 6-8 aqua ( which is rare, usually its one gets aqua and one or two get inferno) that's still 3 xtals vs 30 used

4. want u zoom to enchant pots say a successful 5 percent extra punch power

5. even if you didnt exchange them for xtals do a 5/1 conversion 5 aqua for 1 inferno or the other way around . I have 63 aqua 0 inferno i would convert them .