Pwar petition

Discussion in 'Wars' started by w00delf1, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Pwar= Basicly an EB (player created) if I'm not mistaken Corinthian created these (old mod)

I loved being a OSF with my old main (celebinator_bomb)

:cry: support :lol:

2. [​IMG] OPs stupidity shocks me.

3. Posting selfies, are we?

4. Not at all. Im a dude :lol: random pic i found.

5. NO NO NOT PWARS

6. Sure pwars if x5 gold per hit

7. PWARS ARE BLASPHEMY!!! SHUT YO MOUTH

8. Can't you just make two clans and do a Pwar like that? Simple enough.

9. For the NUBS who cry because eb's are "too slow," suck it up cupcakes. Eb's pay smaller players just as good or better than osfs did. Besides you'd all get booted to "HnR" just like the good old days. Pwars really only funded the "tax recipient" on the Osf side of the Pwar. That's who would have the most to gain from Pwars. I for one would not volunteer to osf for 48 hours straight again. OP I don't challenge your intellect, but I do challenge your reasoning. Pwars would only further the gap between small and big. If you're growing too slow learn how to ally trade instead of hitting the upgrade button as soon as you have enough gold to barely do so. You'll grow much faster with the profits of those flipped allies. ️

10. Im actually ok with this.

11. I object!

You see KaW has too many idiots (I'm not being specific) and somehow someone will screw up.Go to FC.

12. If you want money EB, if you want war join a ee war or start an osw by farming a random person of the bl.

So no....

13. Pwars were removed for a reason.

14. nooooooooooooo ... try another ATA game for pwars and you will see how boring they are

15. Only reason Id like to see a pwar is to see the massive plunder a clan would be able to get (plus the oaf/osfs involved) in todays kaw compared to before they were removed.

I dont see how this would bring the fun back into the game, instead of hitting a monster that doesnt hit back, youd be hitting a player that doesnt hit back, so besides the massive plunder, what would be the difference?

16. You realize youd be making ALOT less per hour doing those old time pwars than can be made per hour hitting EBs.

So ... Support for the stupid.

17. im pretty sure this has to be the most unsuccesfull petition in the history of kaw lol op must be butthurt

18. You know if pwars.dropped even a lil mith all of you would be doing them.

So

Panda