Scrag the Bloodless - Smoke Signals

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Nov 29, 2013.

1. I have the same problem as 007. I have a scroll for the boots, and it does not show up anywhere. (I have iOS)

2. Does it not appear when you go to enchant your items? (boots in this case).

3. No it does not. All it says is that I need 2 bronze bars and 10 scrolls, it doesn't show how many I have. Also, I have a question. Will the item ever reset to level 0, resulting in having to get scrolls again?

4. So let me get it straight: you can pvp to upgrade the new equip when stats are bad, but you have to hit ebs for aqua/inferno to upgrade equip once stats are good. Cool cuz that makes sense.....

5. Great eb, could the next eb have a scout and attack stage together just an idea =D

6. I'm in same situation as Crazy, I have scroll for boots but can't locate it as I also have iPhone

7. Dear admin , we need a haunting type eb from this series as a replacement of frozen city or escape eb . Therefore, we hope you may consider 6 hours Smoke Hunting with big pay out and reward in rig Tier .

8. Up the scroll drop rate :(

9. Could do with better drop ratio and maybe aqua and inferno

10. A better drop rate is definitely needed, but I also have the same issue of not being able to see how many scrolls I have, and I am on iOS.

11. With the current drop rate which is approximately 3.6 scrolls per time run, it will take a clan with 95 people running 8 hour SS b2b 231 days to mathematically get all members the needed 29 scrolls. This needs raised

12. When is the next eb coming? 

13. @ Kaw admin.

I worked hard on getting my 1 scroll, like the other guys I can't find in my profile or inventory anywhere. Is a fix coming for this?

14. Yes, it's still there but it's set to be like Aqua or Inferno so it doesn't have place to show up. I'm going to make it more like 'other' items and it will show up on the profile. Pushing the change now.

15. Ty for the update Kaw_Admin

16. @ kaw admin

Thank you kind sir much appreciated

17. @kaw_admin if we fail the aqua and inferno enchant and it resets will we have to get the scrolls all over again and will the other equip be 100% drop as well or only this one

18. No and yes.

19. Kaw. Will there be any soon increases of drop rate of scrolls and scrolls dropping in different eb's? As of right we are struggling to even get a single scroll. Ive done new eb 10x and have only one boot relic scroll so far :(