smoke signals

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by killingbeast, Dec 2, 2013.

1. To start with, im in a great clan, we do smoke signals b2b, but (probably everyone noticed) we only get like 2 a 3 scrolls each eb, now i wonder cant that be more? or may we finish that equipment next year? (i dont know if there is already a thread about this) but devs first of all thanks for the new way to enchant, thanks for the awesome eb, but please give us (all players) more chance to get equip scrolls, because this way we wont get it before next christmas -_-

2. Patience mate, if everything dropped so easily what would be the point of the new system? Yeah I realize it sucks but if I got 10 scrolls off smoke signals it'd ruin the thrill of the hunt. Just gotta keep hitting like you've never hit before and maybe you'll be the first to enchant the new equip, because I don't have any scrolls and I've played a few SS 

3. Yea i know, but i mean 100 members in a clan, only 2 people get a scroll? lil unfair right?

4. Your right it is unfair. For everyone in a clan of 100 to unlock the 10 scroll item, 1,000 scrolls are needed. If two scrolls drop then your clan will need to do the eb 500 times. Say it take between 6 and 8 hours to complete, 6x500 is a very long time. I can't wait for other ebs to drop scrolls!!!

5. Look now we start to get somewhere lolol

6. Yeah that's true, I didn't look at it that way, support 

7. thank you for support :) any suggestions are also welcome :)

8. We can look at bumping the scrolls a bit.

9. Thank you kaw_admin

10. Thx Kaw Admin 

11. Good job, beast! Ty admin

12. Youre welcome, hope it will get bumped a little soon, but again thanks kaw admin, we love you :p