Admin Chat

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Mav, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Ally chat doesnt seem to get used a lot in my experience, and is kinda useless cause you can just PM. Maybe change it to Owner/Admin chat so that perms in clans can do behind the scenes organization instead of having to use Palringo

Also, it would be handy to know which admin accepts people through the door. Maybe make the notification say "Admin Khumatmibro accepted Joebloggs999 into the clan"

2. I agree on the first part good idea ally chat doesn't do much, second part iv wanted them to include for a long time, for it to say who accepts people and for who kicks people, also higher ranked admins that can do jobs owner can.

3. Support.

It would Be much more convenient and efficient to have an admin/owner chat. I hate sending individual pms saying the same thing and often it's possible to miss people out. Also not everyone uses chats like palringo and those which do might not check often.

Secondly I like the idea of seeing who accepted or dismissed who and therefore knowing what admins are doing their job(or not )etc. This would help the owner make decisions and may also indicate the level of activity of admins. I hope this could be implemented as I believe this would be great aid to running a clan.

4. Great ideas, full support

5. Thanks peoples.
    Thoughts Kaw_admin?

6. I support the admin group chat it's easier rather than posting to every admin in the clan

7. I would also like to see both parts of this implemented.

8. Support admin chat!

9. Yep good idea.. Ally chat is deserted!

10. Support!!!! ;D This would be very helpful! I believe the idea has been around for quite a while... And I hope the devs are planning to further improve kaw communication system... ^_^ Great idea!!! Would be very helpful to admins and owner, as said above...

11. Big and full support

12. I agree and support this idea 100%

13. I like the idea...Full support.
    Especially since its mostly clan ads by owners or allies. Wouldnt mind seeing an ad chat but thats been suggested many many times and doesn't look like it will happen.
    However, I would point out that the Clans CA is suuposed to be used for admins and owners to communicate to the clan and that isn't checked by the majority of clan members (including a great many admins) either.

14. Total support!!

15. i support this 100% :D :D :D :D :D