No more random equipment drops!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by PlagueOfPestilence, Dec 2, 2013.

1. I propose an idea that will help in major ways. Get rid of random equipment drops, and make equip drops based on how active a person is in the CC (ex. hitting every five minutes). Please make this happen, because this would totally eliminate people who look for Epic Battles that have about two percent left, use max crystals and get the equipment, as opposed to being active in the clan at the beginning of the epic battle and working for it. Please show support if you are in agreement with my idea, and I hope the developers take a look at this and reply to my thread with what they think on the issue!

2. No

Xtal burning at 2% is awesome

3. People look for eb's that ave 2% left then max xtal?

How does that work?

4. I've seen people go for EB's that are like 5% left, xtal and steal other people's equipment. I'm just trying to add a little bit of fairness to the game and have people work for their equipment instead of coming in at the last minute.

5. How do they "steal other people's equipment"?

Has there been a change where more attacks means better chane at equipment?

6. Of all the complaints in the last week I've seen this has got to be the stupidest. If u don't like it, don't let ppl into clan when u are that close to being done  idiots 

7. How can you even tell what % the eb is at?

8. I am pernamently silenced. Can anyone please wall the guy who has posted last on my wall and say "yes you can hire wythen"?
    Thanks a bunch kawmunnity

9. Wait u mean you're open for steals damn thanks bro 

10. Walled him for you HoG 

And to stay on topic I don't agree with you OP.. Although it sucks to see the equipment go to someone who just came in, join or stay in clans where they don't allow people in last minute. As far as them max xstaling to get the equipment, that's just their choice and no one can really stop that (unless of course there are rules that's result in a kick, but that's usually only HTE.)

11. Lol we did like same time

12. More attacks don't mean a higher drop chance op. let them waste their xtals to help YOU finish YOUR eb. That's why you drop ads to begin with anyway.

13. no i just going to say say no....
    it adds to the fun to see if or not that you get a drop :p
    over 100 ebs just to get a drop and countless xtral drops if anything i say let it stay the same would be boring if only the really active people get drops thing about the people how only unload once every day

14. No, Stop being butthurt to the fact KaW doesn't like you and does not think you deserve equipment, be a noob like me and get the good equipment :lol: I have most of the recent releases so i'm not even lying...

15. Haters stop hating.

16. If you want it based on activity (which I don't support) then make it on activity Time in eb

17. *Activity plus Time in eb (time since joined the eb)

18. You can't possibly steal ones equip. Kaw admin made it clear that no other player has influence on any others chances of getting drops.

Each action has it's own chance of getting the drop (minus pots I believe ) so irregardless what anyone else does your chances at the same

19. So you want drops based on your specific definition of activity? Cool bro.

And why would someone who comes in at 2% and burns max xtals deserve the equipment any less? Heck if theyre burning xtal, I'd imagine the devs would favor them...if it worked like that...which it doesn't.

20. That's a bad idea cuz what if you can't be on every 5 minutes