BLACK FRIDAY (NOW OVER)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

Lol sbluedragon . Not my $$ to
    & 3Xtals for 1 hr war
    What a joke for black friday
    & devs ur going so far . But its in some place pls fault cause they always claping for u & spending there $$ to fill ir pocket
    Happy greedy friday lol

2. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

Yh same old devs cashing in!! Thanks!!

3. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

Again special event nothing but cash grap more more people angry and leaving game good job dev

4. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

Kaw_admin give you all this free and discounted stuff and yet u still moan, time to get a grip guys, these guys are doing an awesome job atm, thanks for all the free and discounted stuff kaw_admin

5. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

Devs If its NOT too late since since prices have been slashed. Can you dicount propacks also this would BE AWESOME thnx Devs!

6. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

Black Friday "EB day"
    New "EB day"
    Waste 3 xtals in "1 war day"

No bonus in Mithril payout from "WAR"
    No motivation to lose "3 XTALS"

Devs, please explain your motivation to push kingdoms at war into a player v eb game?
    You leave us with no motivation to attack other players, because you gave us a rediculus paying eb. You ask us to war and use "3 dollars in health crystals" and don't dare to reimburse them because it IS A NEW WAR SYSTEM

PLEASE make future adjustments to make the game more enjoyable for all kinds of kaw players- not just the "paying eb players"

7. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

New eb that's great, not really a black Friday deal though. cheaper lands and reduced buildings would be nice. Especially since your making ppl change builds because you made them imbalanced in the first place. Very disappointed once again

8. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

THANK YOU DEVS! YOUR DA BOMB!

9. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

This is awesome!!! Now i just hope everybody else doesn't know so I can catch up :lol: :lol:

10. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

If the smoke eb is started before midnight est, will it still pay good and have the good drops, or does it have to be finished by then?

11. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

Lmao @ rusted_knight_of_serenity judging by your recent eb history your either the biggest troll ever or the biggest hypocrite.

12. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

DEVS you should keep the 48 crystals per day limit permanent, but ty for the Black Friday deals

13. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

Thanks Devs! Good to more bonuses and incentives. Keep them coming!

14. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

I amend my question to say before noon est, not midnight. Thanks

15. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

Deb's, black Friday is about sales. I appreciate the effort you gave.

16. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

Devs *

17. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

higher xtal limit pleeeeaaaaassssseeeeee

18. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

Thank You.

19. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

@draak, yesterday was the first damn time I have hit an eb in over a month. It's called repotting. .

You can ask WDGAF how much I hit them, from Regulators to Last Rights. I always go full out.

20. Re: BLACK FRIDAY LIVE

HOW LONG does this promo last ?!?!
    Just Friday or all weekend ??!