Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Put down all those vols shraq

2. Does SOS give more plunder than guild now

3. Or do 5 attack buildings/5 Vols

4. Why not convert to SOS?

5. I just replaced a level 3 CoE with a level 2 Colony and my plunder went down. Am I on the plunder curve or do Colonys get less plunder?

6. It will most likely go up when they get to level 3

7. (alt post i know :p sorry this account was just easier to post fast on) Anyways, running Smoke Signals on my main, and I know we need these new scrolls as drops from pvp to enchant them. Are the scrolls released yet?

8. cool, and they just drop from PvP hits? so say i assassinated someone on the bl, i might get one?

9. I don't believe they drop from pvp at all, I've only seen drops from smoke signals

10. @HeavyMetal. Yes. You most likely are on that curve. Plunder may have gone down but allies bonus should have gone up and your overall total gold should have gone up.

11. Maybe I'm the one thats confused, i know the physical equipment drops from the eb, but the scrolls required to enchant them, shown on kaw_admin's thread, those drop from pvp right? or am i confused?

12. For the time being the scrolls drop from the eb only, but the devs are working on implementing them into pvp

13. Ah okay, thanks for your answers, much appreciated

-Rayquaza

14. How do I get to the forums?

15. Has anyone upgraded from the relics yet?