Kaw_admin's Priorities for KAW

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by admin, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Awesome ideas...i was wondering if you guys could develop a way for us to use our spare items..or "forge" them or something i feel all the hardwork getting them was waisted...maybe a combination of mith and aqua and inferno...we could forge..them...? just throwing out ideas..

2. WHEN THE NEW EB COMMING ANY TIME FRAME YET??

3. yep

4. I think they should have % increases clans can purchase collectively. Like attack bonuses for example

5. @chaos
    i think that is going to be the reason for blacksmith? just a thought

6. @Subtle

I like the ideas you had for OSW. However, I believe that OSW. Should not be measured by gain, but by losses. So, I don't believe rewards should be implanted into OSW. However, as I said, I do like your ideas. So, I would like to suggest a new kind of War.....

The Farming War
    Yes, I know, crappy name. Would love some ideas of new name. However, it's the thoughts that count.

This war is a war that can be declared in between two clans. In order to ff it, three admins on either side must declare that they want the war to end. This war will pay VERY well, both through steals and attacks. However, I would like to propose a 20% tax to go towards a clan bank. However, this bank can ONLY HIRE ALLIES OFF OF THE OPPOSING CLAN. This can be used for strips. Say the clan "Regulators" stripped me with there clan bank. It would be shown as this;

"Regulators clan bank stripped 1 Trillion gold off of you"

Therefore, this can't be exploited other than hiring off an opponents allies for there own personal ally needs.

Other Exploits:
    The obvious. Clan A could declare war on Clan B and just pound the crap out of them and make a Gold mine.

To Fix this, there should be a cap on how many times one player can hit another player per 24 hrs. This will limit the advantage of abusing and wont give the player enough hits to fully gain an abnormal cash flow by only hitting the same person.

this will only cap attacks, as spies will need to be used for strips.

All credit of this update goes towards Acheron

Thanks for reading, and look forward for all of your responses

7. I like Subtle and HiDude ideas. Moderation of such wars would be a problem. If you recall pwars and mwars before the system war changes, there were 30+ wars going at any given time. 60+ moderators doesnt seem realistic. It will have to be built into the program.
    I do like how the devs are including the community more than they have in the past. We do tend to rail on them a bit so its nice to see a lot of positive feedback.

8. @Hidude... I kinda like your idea but I have 2 questions:
    1. when a bank strip you who's going to own your allies? The bank?
    2. how do you counter the clan bank? One of most challenging parts of osw its bank tracking/stripping...

9. @Vlad

Your idea brings up an interesting point. I will have to tweak the bank idea a little bit. How is this?

This will require a good amount of coding, but I have two ideas;

A bank can Still hire the allies off of a enemy, but instead of the bank owning, the ally can stay the same price, but will be owned by nobody.

Or

The bank can Transfer gold to somebody in your clan, which the Gold can only be used for the purpose of hiring allies off enemy. This, however, will give that player allies that they don't deserve. I can't think of a way around this other than the fact that allies are dropped automatically after war

10. Ha! You forgot your biggest priority kaw_admin, making money money money :) nice try nevertheless

11. Just a suggestion but could you maybe work on making something where players can send in game money to other players. This would definitely promote growth as bigger players who have progressed through the game may wish to help their fellow kaw mates who have not grown as fast this would also bring clans much closer together making it more a team game. Just a suggestion :)

12. Hey im just happy you talk to us all so much these days. Keep it up admin.

13. As for countering the bank. I don't see any way to do this. You could steal or attack, but the questions would be how would the bank defend itself. This would raise interesting points, such as:

1. The bank purely can't be countered

Or

2. Instead of putting cash into the bank, a clan could "donate" gold to unlock lands and buildings on the bank. Now, this could be a problem as a bank could become unfit table using to many towers, or a bank could be easily hittable nit using enough. However, because of the fact that if a player could get through the bank it would be smashed , maybe the owner could assign one player to be able to access the bank purely to make it unhittable. This would be cool because the enemy would have to figure out who controls the bank, and at what time to start to attack it

14. Hidude... that means the gold from bank its still untouchable.

15. Vlad 

16. lol Hidude... so basically the bank will be an account shared by all clan members? :-d

17. @hidude I like that idea of having this money in a bank and one person having access to it and the fact people would have to think and work together to find the person who goes into the bank definitely making it more challenging.

18. Not at all. The bank can only be accessed in these wars, and can only be accessed by one person, who the owner chooses

19. I think in order to prevent abuse the devs will have to incorporate the same pvp protection they give to mods and apply those restrictions to all players. This solves not only abuse by players but bullying and harassment. Its already a part of the game so would be easily implemented.
    It will be interesting to see whether stripping will remain the same. If they restrict actions by one player it wont remain the same.

20. More PVP? I'm interested to see what you do.