AoW ..try again

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Scarfac33, Nov 27, 2013.

1. My gorgeous gifs and pics headhunter

2. Aow isn't the only clan farming....maybe u should be active in wars

3. Hahaha yes that's the best response.

4. Nah aow not only ones farming him. This guy is the lowest form of kaw scum. He has been caught being a war spy in 2 different clans. He only talked trash about aow in one of the clans and on my wall. So with that said, now yall know why he is being farmed. Dont believe anything this guy says as he is complete scum n deserves all he is getting.

5. When will these noobs learn? lmao

6. Fuckin noobs o wait im a noob to

7. lol lord you lil white boy i can speak dor myself
    and yall can be in my newsfeed 24/7 i just love being the attention of stuck up lil brats ao bring on all your pathetic "threats" i really couldnt care how much yall hit me ;) so bring it all on my lovelies

8. Gotta respect a clan who talks **** about farming one person 

Art of war my ass, art of gang bang more like

9. All's fair in love and war.

I'm interested on how far people will try to talk tough on this thread against and with OP 

10. Yea finally a target :lol: :lol:

11. The truth has been spoken...

If it takes a hole clan to handle one noob either yall suck or hes good.

12. If you talk **** about a whole clan you get hit by the whole clan

13. Maybe so but that doesn't mean that they aren't pussies.

14. All you "don't pick on that little guy" people, where are you when NA picks a farm target? Do you even take a moment to find out why its happening? Hate to ruin your little fairy tale impression of kaw, but in this war game, you cross the wrong lines you get farmed.

15. Goldentroll i dont think they suck and im deffintley not.good i just think theyre butthurt cos someone as small as me isnt afraid of them....i just find it highly amusing over the raging over a game xD

16. "Lil white boy" seriously... You wanna be racist too?

17. @gerald he is also inactive in war

18. Funniest part is there is a line to hit you but you are such a punk that its worth the wait. Keep up the good work guys this one is really a worthless heap of shat.