50% Off buildings is not a bad idea

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by PlagueOfPestilence, Nov 26, 2013.

1. 500B is good wtf are you bitching about?

2. Best Black Friday idea is open mith sale.

Now why the **** didn't you post this on the thread dedicated to Black Friday? Was it a clerical error or did you just think your opinion even though its the same as many others deserved a thread of its own?

3. Dont do it that is just dumb..

4. No support, earn it

5. Renaldas, half of 1t is 500 bill.
    Wow, and you're calling it a stupid idea.

6. first off @ op the idea is pathetic $ is way to easy to earn

second the "open mith sales" is even worse you want the shiny ee equip get out of eb and into ee keep mith for wars not "i dont want to be farmed but i want the shiny equip" of eb fairies. if anything make it a random drop from pvp/osw

7. Id suggest that you get the costs of your buildings back if you sell them. This would allow butthurt Ghs to sell their guilds but also experienced players to adjust their builds. war builds to go back to normal or normal builds to replace a few buildings with towers...

8. Cm punk is a fake wrestler which is all fake anyway lol

9. What about TROOP REGEN 50% faster?

10. 50% off all buildings, I disagree with this
    That'll just make every active on KaW HLBC and HFBC in one day!

11. 1/2 price builds. No support. Earn the gold for land as build just as many have b4 u. I would however support a 1 time build refund to redo ones lands

12. Possibly one of the worst idea... :twisted:

13. It wouldn't work out fairly for landfall off or builds half off. Alot of players still would not be able to get enough gold to buy lads at half price and still up to 100 bil for a half price HF build. Most ppl are already HLBC so it would do anything for them really. I am just happy the have decided to do anything. Whatever it is I will certainly take advantage

14. No support, i got a great idea for black friday..finally end the "limited time" escape eb. Too much "me, me, me" and "want, want, want" lately, too many noobs want to be build complete in a month, and achieve what many have worked years for. Grow like everyone else did by putting in the time, and stop asking for handouts all the time... bring swift death to hte and its greedy entourage of wc leeches, there is an idea for black friday

15. tomb, 50 percent is a bad idea. LB players have paid hundreds and spent years on this game to be up there. You just cant afford the other lands and buildings. And to bring GH into this, is ridiculous. What do we have to do about your idea? your ignorance is overwhelming. Oh, and most GH are saving money to upgrade. I am able to pin you now, what about when I have 24 lvl 3 sos and other buildings along with that? You are the one butthurt.

16. lol it took me one week to llbc and convert with a 24/7 HTE clan. Where is your logic at again?

17. No support. They should just make every eb pay 5 times more than normal. That would be fair to everyone of all sizes. No support for half off land or buildings.

18. You say it wont hurt old players? Hfbc people would get nothing and so would the devs... the devs will discount pay for items and allow you to make more gold instead of just giving you half off for free.

19. I agree ....even since the GH's need less price cost so they convert easier.