Level 4 Guild Change

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by admin, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Why is everyone complaining about this? I have two alts I converted to gh knowing the devs where working on fixing this problem. They posted in season 1 they were working on fixing this problem and I'm glad they finally are. Gh are an attractive build, who wouldn't want to spend little time on their build and be able to get in most any war clan and make easy mith? EE anymore is dominated by gh (look at all the people looking for them in wc before wars) I'm tired of matching clan that use 8-12 gh and 3 lb, it makes mid sized builds like mine impossible to plunder in the war. Mid sized players are getting less and less common in EE because gh can plunder off them and if they go to attack them they get 1-3 mil or they could attack the big attack builds and fail. Y'all shouldn't be complaining because you knew that this problem would be fixed and chose to convert to the build anyway.... Thanks devs for fixing this imbalance in the game.

2. I dropped down from a build that took months to earn money for to become GH and now I have a week to go back.im expecting 20x haunts on black friday

3. King you are not very smart.

4. Suzzie kaw was meant for war so shut up dumb ass.

5. lol Galatians, that's coming from a gh with only 22,100 successful battles. You of all people should know how gh have an unfair disadvantage in EE.

6. Lol I don't spend all my time hitting EBS. I war,and EE does not come all the time so I hit EBS in my spare time. So in result my total actions are low.

7. Yep my point exactly

8. My point too.

9. Kaw was meant for war so I war. I don't just do EBS.

10. The devs have been working on fixing the gh problem for a long time. Even with them working on it you chose to become one regardless

11. I realize,and even if they fix this there will still be many gh's in war rosters they won't go away. I am done talking, Let the DEVS do what they want.

12. lol they aren't killing gh, just making it make the appropriate amount of gold for it's size

13. I am pretty sure that I am not the one coming off as dumb in this convo. I keep forgetting that sound advice from my mom....can't argue with stupid.

Now, I would like to know what you spend your time doing? Chasing butterflies? Because even if we add in your quests and losses (which are most impressive btw ~ you must be stellar in war), you get 25,985 actions. Darnit, my math was off, that's a whopping 72 actions per day. Wow, I am SURE the devs are going to listen to you now.

So, because you like pvp so much, I tried to take a widdle swat at you, but guess what???? Even my smallest account, which I created 226 days ago is dts for you. Glad to see that guild hansel build that you love so much is making you sooo strong. Psst...my little account is a gh, too. Just believes in bfa unlike you...she really is such a What did you call me? Dumb ass? Yup, that's it!

Now, have no fear, I'll make another account tomorrow that's strong enough to hit you with. That's about how long it should take. But keep clinging to the strength of your guild hansel. It's getting you super far in this game!

Waiting with baited breathe for your next reply that shows your prowess with the English language....what's it gonna be this time? Silly pants? Stupid? Dufus?

14. No just these words....... EB FARIY

15. And I spend my time in the REAL WORLD getting ahead in life. Not all my time on a game......I just play for fun and this change they are doing is not making it as fun. That's my last words peace

16. Ahahaha already 42 pg on this. I promised my self to not post on this(devs are wayyyyyyyy to late with this change if they wanted to fix the crap EE wars, so no point to tap tap on their heads now) but i couldn't resist. It so ironic to read so many "cry" comments from accounts with less than 30k actions, full PVP equip and many even without the 100 days achievement. Keep going  ;-)

17. Jac new to kaw, hahahaha...

18. Well i have a couple more actions than 30k and cant blam someone for wanting to go gh it is the best build for war by far who wouldnt change there hard earned mid thats worthless in war to get gh to get equipment (duhh) and y should we be nerfed we just adapting to the system that the devs created, i agree that it will help mids that dont want to war have the choice to be able to war but i really think devs have it backwards tho cause the gh was a blast ive done every build there is and maybe devs should take a look into fixing the other builds to make them more attractive before the cry babies make this game boring

19. Who's crying? Have a look in the mirror lmao