Re-Funding GH builders

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by uGotSmurfed, Nov 23, 2013.

1. @Dragonite. True it's not obvious if/when. That's where the planning ahead part comes in...

2. They did say they were looking into changing GH multiple times on forum over the last year

3. Towers got refunded, why not guilds?

4. THANK YOU KAW ADMIN, GH's should not be refunded, it would be stupid

5. Bottom line gh are useless now do to the fact way to menny ppl cried about them lol and i understand why haha dont like geting slapped around by a small hansel lmfao

6. no one cried about anything and it wasn't even EE. Mearly the fact that people who could convert t6 didn't because the GH had too many advantages this meaning that rather than focus on growing (xtalling on eb) they just built bfa and went at a comfortable rate which was near the same as people who actually put time into their build to make a decent GH . if you want to blame anyone @Dragonite blame the GH who didn't want to grow because it's probably those statistics which probably dictated the devs move. ;)

7. build* not GH lol

8. Lol you're an idiot^.
    Everyone that lost because of a GH EE war clan cried about it. If you do not know anything then stay quiet.
    Also, does anyone know what it takes or the amount of money it takes to go from a GH to a decent build? It takes at least 5 trill to make anything worth warring with. It's easy to say "grow" it's not as easy when it requires 5 trill for it.

9. plenty of people went to devs but pretty sure it said in there update the movement wasn't entirely influenced by EE moron ^

10. Check my wall for laughs 

11. Gohan. Every other account on kaw has spent that same amount of gold to be where they are. You are not at a disadvantage because you have to spend gold to grow now. I've said before, GH are kind of at an advantage here. Most accounts in kaw have been tweaking their build to suit ee wars better, that means destroying t4,t5 and some t6 to get the build they want. You only have to convert from a 1b building. Quit complaining already. You all sound pathetic

12. For you GH to think that you should be able to convert to a decent war build overnight is ridiculous. It takes a lot of time FOR EVERYONE. It's your fault that you are behind now because you chose to stay at tier 1 buildings just to exploit ee wars and plunder caps. No sympathy, love seeing all the noob tears all over kaw .

13. Bs wash machine. If I wanted yo Cash out my ally and bb I could of been done with my conversión in 10 minutes. We already have the land. Put buildings up I got 8 m cs.... But I'm slow grinding

14. But I do agree with the tweaking. I have switched builds soo many times costing minimum of 100 b each time

15. If you guys were smart. While being a GH and making huge plunder without having to upgrade anything, you would have enough bb banked to convert very easily. So there shouldn't be any reason to complain. Either pick hansel or atk build, throw up some towers and get back into wars. The devs didn't get rid of GH, just took away the fact that the GH has benefits of a build that costs trillions. The only reason the GH is good in ee. Is because they can hit too high up the roster. And any hit returned back on them pays crap. Depending on how much plunder is taken away, it still could be a decent build for beginners. We're all gonna have to wait and see. All this premature crying before anything has even changed is hilarious to be honest.

16. first wash machine not all GH are for war alot are banks for osw clans you do know there is more then just ee wars rite lol

17. WHAT? There are other aspects of this game besides ee!?! I had no clue. Go smack yourself. Look at my clan and my reputation. I'm currently at war with zaft for basically the last year. It's not my first time. I have two banks, neither of them are GH, and they do just done with making plunder. Thanks for the input tho lol.

18. And ur clan means what to me? nothing at all and good for you on the zaft war lmao

19. His clans a renowned EE war clan...