Re-Funding GH builders

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by uGotSmurfed, Nov 23, 2013.

1. What exactly are all these other GH doing with the excessive plunder that they earn? I for one will have no problem converting, if thats what I decide to do...

2. Support. Devs are acting very childish in this matter. The need to refund some real money , for all the people that will quit

3. No refunds will be giving on the grounds we all chose our builds path an gh chose to go down knowing the ship was sinking, now live with the decision

4. When the price for buildings dropped they didn't refund those of us that had spent way more on the buildings than people do now. So get over it! I have a gh and I'll just go on my happy way and convert! Many people have converted from gh, with these new eb's you can convert in a week. Go back to the days before eb's and before pwars and try to grow! You hit the bl and you were normally hit back! If you got lucky your clan had a list of inactives and would give you some to hit!

5. No support. OP tried to game the system then wants his money back LOSER!!!!!

6. Lol this is a pointless idea go hit escape a few times and you will have your refund.... It's 48b on buildings total its not like gh changes are coming out of nowhere with all the noob tears the devs were bound to act

7. U tried to use an exploit to gain an advantage ... Lolololoo suckas your not getting crap back nor should you all u gh that are whining jahahahahahahah karma is a ***** and now y'all sound like one .... Grow a pair let them drop and quit cryn

8. No support 4 refund.

9. Ha refund its the build you chose. You still dont have to upgrade it. You can just take the plunder drop :lol:

10. GH no support, life's tough, get over it!

11. Umm , op, it would take all buildings selling at full price to maybe get 1 big build. Guilds are cheep, under 2 bill.
    Use the week that's given to gather funds.
    3x haunts will get you their!

12. SOS for life *****!

13. Or maybe GH's should be compensated in five 3x haunt seals...

14. Lol. Refund? It's cheap to build and makes loads of plunder. Suck it up and put together a real build.

15. Devs,

Can remember when you slashed the cost of T4 buildings... After I bought loads of them... Can you please refund me that wonga (colloquially 'Gold')!!

Thank you please!

Fando

/end sarcasm

Dry your eyes princess!

16. I don't understand why gh s are so pissy,

Devs already warned that they were gonna fix the exploit long before they actually did.

Maybe the people that JUST converted should of heeded their warnings .

17. No support. Devs said a year or so ago they would address the GH problem.

18. No support gh is cheap builds sell some of the trills u have spent n allies and u will get ur refund that way devs please dont give n to the crybabies