GH conversion

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by PlagueOfPestilence, Nov 19, 2013.

1. I like this acct. Makes me hell more $ than att acct

2. How much do guild hansels make vs what I am at the moment. I was considering going heavy attack or heavy spy

3. Well 50% of items and max xstals I make 54B on escape

4. Idk if that was really helpful or not?

5. @CHudson ALOT, Considering GH has no towers.

6. Been saving up for a Allie in bars, but I'm afraid if I buy him I may needed to have spent it on upgrades cause GH is apparently changing... KAW admin any advice?

7. If we don't convert now, will there be a slight disadvantage?
    Bosque~

8. Any opinions from KAW community atleast?

9. It depends on play style. No point in a **** ton of gold if you're bored as hell.

10. I'm just worried I sell my bars and buy an ally for around 225b but then in two day the devs say  oh yeah GH plunder sucks now 

11. The ally would only be pointless if you went pure spy. There is a plunder cap so you may as well do it still if it's for the bonus stats. Although you'll need a lot more for it to mean anything to a large hansel.

12. Yes but, if they change plunder and I'm stuck as this GH I'll need that 225b

13. For like 2T you get 1.9mcs spy attack if you buy 12max vols  wtf stats too small

14. Jac you don't know jack. Bfe plays a role. I unless your saying my 1 ally made that 8+ m cs gap disappear

15. KaW is coming out with New Buildings
    Happens every year in Nov-Dec time period

And New Lands tend to appear in Mar-Jun.

This year everything has been delayed some what.....

16. Whoohooo death to the guild hansels I hope :lol:

17. why is it we complain about the gh build payout but not how towers drop plunder payout??
    stop complaing!

18. Just seems like this post needs a bump

19. Hmmm Harbel says stop complainig but complains about people not complaining about things Harbel cares about so much he hides a complaint within an observation.

I cannot sit back and accept this form of complaining. I demand consistent robust complaints.