Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. On a PC, you can press the "edit" button on the post. But on a device, you cant change it.

2. someone answer my question please!

3. Yes Redstar you lose plunder at first but I think it's after about 14 SOS you plunder starts to go up again.. That's why they say convert at once.. And yes you will hit harder with SOS so your ending plunder will improve.. Just make sure you convert your lowlands all at once

4. oh alright thanks! :)

5. sos plunder increases after 2/3ds of your build is sos, i do not know how many it takes to catch guild plunder though

6. You need 24 Volary lvl 1 and 24 SOS lvl 3 to reach guild plunder

7. Should I buy allies or should I buy my next land of 110b?

8. kaw account info

once kaw account is diabbled has soon can I access it and also is it normal to have issues with kaw account while download ios ?

9. Just curious. So I was looking at the LB (okay stalking) and Silph is #1 in battles won with 991k but when you view his profile it shows over 1mill battle wins.
    I know or think stats update every 24 hours. But isn't 12,000 wins an awful lot for a 24 hour period?
    I'm obviously missing something which is normal for me...

10. The rest are defends, defends don't count on lb.

11. On the LB, it shows how many battles he won against other players. On his profile, it shows how many battles he's won overall, including against an EB.

12. :lol: Aly, you think he has hit other players in PvP almost 1m times?

13. How is Silph no1 on the leaderboard, but 2 in the clan, and how is no1 in the clan weaker although he has more allies and cs?

14. ITT: Provide the dumbest possible answer to simple game mechanic questions

15. What are good builds for ee besides gh and Tower build?

16. Hybrid, Spies with adt, Attack w/ sdt.

17. hybrids need adt and sdt

18. Ya hybrids work well for EE they compliment other builds well. You do need ADT and SDT to be fairly substantial though. You gotta prevent hansel assassinations as well as attack builds plundering a ton off you. Otherwise you'll be targeted by one or the other guaranteed the whole war and end up leaking lots.

19. haxor build is banned from ee is there any other builds that are?