Deleting Inactive Clans?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by DropLo_, Nov 13, 2013.

1. ~I'm not sure if the devs actually do this or not but it's something I've been thinking about.
    ~Theres clans all over that are 100% completely inactive, where they have an owner and that person went inactive so they all eventually leave.
    ~All they are doing is making less and less clan names available to other users, especially some of the good and/or cool names.
    ~I think it would be fair to delete these clans and make their names available to the KaW community again.
    (Again, i am not sure wether or not the devs do this or not. it's just an idea that i was thinking of.)

-Supportâť“

2. +1. I like this idea.

3. Most people have inactive clans to either semi retire in or return to the clan later when needed so no support from me sorry

4. No just shut up

5. i mean clans whose owners have been gone so long that u cant even view their profile. Ex:Apex

6. No support, I have a clan that is meant to purely to Estocs, and it might be considered "inactive", and I would not be surprised if others had a similar case to me

7. Support and Bump

8. I keep a clan for when I take kaw breaks but full support for the idea, renamed is an ass ignore the fool (;